Official Game Thread: Arkansas vs. Oklahoma State

stonewallpoke

Pearl of the Antilles
Patreon Supporter
Nice of you to make the 186 mile trip, Razorbacks.

Seriously , how is this not more of a rivalry? I mean, okay, maybe if in the 46 game history of this series you graced us with your presence in Stillwater more than 9 times we might’ve kept it going. But I digress.

Arkansas is a bit of an enigma. On the one hand, they’re coming off a mediocre season last year. On the other hand, they put a 70-piece up on an FCS team last week. So which team shows up?

Fortunately, it doesn’t matter, as long as the Cowboys show up.

It should go without saying (but here goes anyway) that an SEC school will present a bigger, beefier challenge than an FCS squad. However, what I said last week about the Jackrabbits rings true here: if you’re a team with title aspirations, this is the sort of game you win. And I doubt Ollie Gordon cares much about the logo on the helmet (or the conference logo on the chest) as he’s running through or by folks.

Let’s show em we gotta logo too.

Go Pokes! Beat the Razorbacks!

University of Arkansas Razorbacks vs. Oklahoma State University Cowboys
September 7, 2024, 11:00 AM CST
Boone Pickens Stadium, Stillwater, Oklahoma
UA 1-0 (0-0), OSU 1-0 (0-0)
Arkansas leads the series, 30-15-1
TV: ABC
Radio: 93.7 FM
Online: Varsity Network

UA Roster

UA Game Notes

OSU Roster

OSU Game Notes

FTR: I honestly looked for their game notes and only found a dead link. If anyone finds their official notes drop them here for me.

would anyone be able to help me out? I’m trying to figure out a way to listen to the game on my phone without having to pay for tune in. Is there another app/website I can listen on for free?

Bowman is a lot more comfortable in the pocket this year. Doesn't have happy feet like he did last year. Also what a freaking play

Back