Texas Bowl Thread

They could take a huge hit if Walter Nolen, the big DT, hits the portal which ESPN says he is leaning towards leaving A & M
He would be a massive loss (NPI) going forward, but that would also open up PT for some younger players. It's one of the deeper positions on A&M's roster.

As schizophrenic as this team is, it's impossible to predict how we'll play. However, for most of the back half of the season we looked consistently shaky on both sides of the ball. We should beat A&M given all the changes afoot with their program, but I wouldn't put any money on it.

Howdy Pokes! Looks like we get to meet up again in the Texas Bowl. Might have to rename it the Texas A&M bowl since we pretty much end up here year after soul-crushing year. Played Northwestern in 2011, KSU in 2016, oSu in 2019... the rare occasion when we go to the Liberty Bowl instead, Tech fans accuse us of ducking them. Congrats on winning the final Bedlam but would it have killed y'all to keep Texas out of the CFP?

My prediction:
oSu 28
A&M 17

Don't really see how my Ags will have any give-a-sh!t left in the tank after the past two tumultuous seasons.
Welcome to the board

Think of all that money poured into that top recruiting class only to be slowly leaving now.
Which is also why I quit being a season ticket holder and why I stopped donations to football. And certainly won’t take part in any NIL funding. The money still goes to Stillwater as they’re plenty of other sports that need it.

Thank you kind sir! Used to be on OrangePower some back in the day and always enjoyed banter with oSu peeps.
Weren’t you on OP before TAMU left the conference?

My hope for this game is to not play like we’re playing a team that lost some staff and key players and play to kill off the game quickly. Would be nice to take back scoreboard.

Weren’t you on OP before TAMU left the conference?

My hope for this game is to not play like we’re playing a team that lost some staff and key players and play to kill off the game quickly. Would be nice to take back scoreboard.

We never jump on anyone early, best case is probably going in with a slight lead at the half and building on it in the second half.

Back