Sanders in for Ole Miss

It's not that he transferred. It's how he did it.

In my opinion, he would have been a better team this year had he stayed. He would have improved, as players do, and would have given us a better record. That's all speculation, of course. I don't know why he left. It all seemed childish and strange. But what are you gonna do.

I've heard so many times that SS (and Mason, by the way) aren't NFL QBs. That's speculation too. You never know how well a college QB can improve to play in the pros (Jalen Hurts) or keep working and find themselves in a position to play (Mason Rudolph). I think SS had a chance.

I mean this politely, but you sound like my girl when we disagree about dinner plans.

It’s a business. It’s our entertainment. It’s their potential injuries. We weren’t protecting the QB - I ain’t mad when dudes transfer out- it frees up a scholarship for a potentially better player to tap in.

It ain’t Ollie, it ain’t Nick Martin - we’ll be good

I mean this politely, but you sound like my girl when we disagree about dinner plans.

It’s a business. It’s our entertainment. It’s their potential injuries. We weren’t protecting the QB - I ain’t mad when dudes transfer out- it frees up a scholarship for a potentially better player to tap in.

I mean this in the best possible way, but you sound like a DB.

Haha… the counter response should have been:

You sound like my girlfriend- she doesn’t know anything about football either.

Back