Which outgoing transfer's move "paid off?"

I like it...but also have a feeling that they already know much of this...I could be wrong, but bet they know things didn't work out so well for a bunch of their ole mates...
Yeah, I think most of them know it on some individual levels but probably don’t realize it as a whole, nor do they keep up with some of these other teams. They are too busy wrapped up in their own season and day to day. The point is not to be petty or call out individuals, more just to show that only about 5% improved their position.

On this topic, I did hear Danny Kannell this morning saying Spencer Sanders probably made the biggest mistake of anyone he could think of. He went on for a minute or two on what was Sanders thinking-that he was going to beat out Jackson Dart or what?
Spencer got what he wanted: money. And he didn't have to do any work it. Pretty shrewd on his part.

Jabbar is the only one we miss. Harper is still good at getting burnt, Boogie, JPR and Green were going to be buried on 3rd team on the depth chart. Richardson knew he’d lost his job. Cobb is undisciplined, Ford would have been 3rd string. Sanders and the staff got into it last year, no chance him staying would have been good for anybody. Hopefully we don’t lose many starters this year and bring a few in!

The last time I looked, which has been a couple of months, some guys further down the roster who went to the portal did not find another team.

Also if you listened to the radio in the byu game they dogged etienne bad. Talking about his grading and how bad it was at osu and hadn’t improved at byu.

Back