Zac Robinson

With Zac Robinson’s name being floated around for NFL OC jobs, I am worried we could miss out on a future HC opportunity with him -assuming he succeeds in an NFL OC role.

Obviously this is a fan post and who knows if Zac and his family want to come back to Stillwater.

However the Gundy era will end and Zac has the Gundy script-Former QB, offensive coach, etc.

Wish we could have Gundy hire Zac as OC and transition him to HC like Stoops did to Lincoln…I love Gundy but having this connection to Zac needs to be utilized but I’m afraid the timing is off.

With Zac Robinson’s name being floated around for NFL OC jobs, I am worried we could miss out on a future HC opportunity with him -assuming he succeeds in an NFL OC role.

Obviously this is a fan post and who knows if Zac and his family want to come back to Stillwater.

However the Gundy era will end and Zac has the Gundy script-Former QB, offensive coach, etc.

Wish we could have Gundy hire Zac as OC and transition him to HC like Stoops did to Lincoln…I love Gundy but having this connection to Zac needs to be utilized but I’m afraid the timing is off.
I think the general consensus is that more and more coaches prefer the NFL to college than ever before. No recruiting, NIL, portal or any other bs. Just coach ball. Monken is a good example.

Zac has never coach a down of college football. I highly doubt he'd be interested at all. Best to just be proud of a former Cowboy.

Zac has seemingly never shown interest in the college game, and has had a lot of success (thus interest) in the NFL. If he succeeds as the OC in Atlanta, he'll be a HC candidate for an NFL team in the next 3 years. He's literally in a different league.

I'm honestly not sure why people keep bringing up his name in the post-Gundy coach candidate list.

I think the general consensus is that more and more coaches prefer the NFL to college than ever before. No recruiting, NIL, portal or any other bs. Just coach ball. Monken is a good example.

Zac has never coach a down of college football. I highly doubt he'd be interested at all. Best to just be proud of a former Cowboy.
Until they get things stabilized in College football this will continue to be the case. Fortunately I don't expect it to be too much longer. There are a few court cases happening that are forcing their hand. The negotiations are going on between the NCAA and Autonomy schools right now. So fortunately it won't be much longer before we have something much more defined. Probably sometime this year.

Expect an actual CBA between the schools and the players. What level that is at and what sports it covers is up in the air. Football for sure. Likely basketball. Beyond that who knows. Also, who will they be between? FBS and Players? Conferences and Players? Autonomy Schools and players?

Lots of stuff is up in the air right now. Lots of threats by the power schools to break away.

What year was that?

I don’t think holding on to a loss longer than a few days is healthy dude.

Hit up a church, learn about salvation.
Do you remember the excuse? If you do, then you shouldn’t forget. But yeah, I already quit caring. Just like you said. It means less than nothing to me now. Quit buying season tickets even though I finally live here. I just bought a white car with red leather. Something I would’ve never done in the old life.

Still, I won’t forget.

Do you remember the excuse? If you do, then you shouldn’t forget. But yeah, I already quit caring. Just like you said. It means less than nothing to me now. Quit buying season tickets even though I finally live here. I just bought a white car with red leather. Something I would’ve never done in the old life.

Still, I won’t forget.
What was the excuse?

Still, I won’t forget.
My recollection is him getting absolutely rocked in like the 2nd quarter and he was never the same in that game.

Dislocated shoulder or pert near. Mike knew it and let him make the call wether he should play. Of course a Qb would play. Could’ve would’ve should’ve.

As a coach, I get it. As a player, I get it. As a fan that went above and beyond to be there, I didn’t get it.

Back