Sanders in for Ole Miss

I Dont Know Her Mariah Carey GIF by MOODMAN

There’s genuinely no reason to act weird when a player transfers out.

You do realize players transfer in to right?

Tay Martin, Allen Bowman, Jaylen Warren. Leon Johnson III,

The portal gives us an opportunity to upgrade a position.

You do realize that scholarships are only one year commitments, and committing to a school doesn’t make a player the school’s property. Right?

Scholarship students have always been available to schools that may be a better fit; Why treat athletes weird?

There’s genuinely no reason to act weird when a player transfers out.

You do realize players transfer in to right?

Tay Martin, Allen Bowman, Jaylen Warren. Leon Johnson III,

The portal gives us an opportunity to upgrade a position.

You do realize that scholarships are only one year commitments, and committing to a school doesn’t make a player the school’s property. Right?

Scholarship students have always been available to schools that may be a better fit; Why treat athletes weird?
You do realize that if one’s douchey type actions are revealed they may be excluded from future adulation? Right?

You do realize trying to tear down a team by recruiting away from said team will result in negative opinions and vitriol? Right?

No matter your former status of greatness if you try to embarrass and/or denigrate the university this will result in lots of middle phalanges being pointed in the direction of the former great? Right?

You realize that defending such offensive creatures will result in the same kind of FU behavior towards the defending “fan”, “voice of reason, “level headed message board poster”, or however one would view themselves trying to justify traitorous individuals that seek to harm the university and its programs?

In other words don’t post how we should still love them on a message board of obviously Poke fans that have no pity on a guy that tried to wreck the football program. No excuse for his selfish behavior on the way out. The same goes for the ineffective defensive end and the washed up softball pitcher.

Last edited:
You do realize that if one’s douchey type actions are revealed they may be excluded from future adulation? Right?

You do realize trying to tear down a team by recruiting away from said team will result in negative opinions and vitriol? Right?

No matter your former status of greatness if you try to embarrass and/or denigrate the university this will result in lots of middle phalanges being pointed in the direction of the former great? Right?

You realize that defending such offensive creatures will result in the same kind of FU behavior towards the defending “fan”, “voice of reason, “level headed message board poster”, or however one would view themselves trying to justify traitorous individuals that seek to harm the university and its programs?

In other words don’t post how we should still love them on a message board of obviously Poke fans that have no pity on a guy that tried to wreck the football program. No excuse for his selfish behavior on the way out. The same goes for the ineffective defensive end and the washed up softball pitcher.
Traber played softball?

n other words don’t post how we should still love them on a message board of obviously Poke fans that have no pity on a guy that tried to wreck the football program. No excuse for his selfish behavior on the way out. The same goes for the ineffective defensive end and the washed up softball pitcher.
I don't blame a kid for tryna grab the cash with both hands and make a stack. Cream get the money, dolla dolla bill y'all. But don't say or do negative shit on the way out and for gawd's sake don't go 77 miles to the south. If you do either of those things and especially the latter you become the enemy and we instantly hate you and that is all.

I don't blame a kid for tryna grab the cash with both hands and make a stack. Cream get the money, dolla dolla bill y'all. But don't say or do negative shit on the way out and for gawd's sake don't go 77 miles to the south. If you do either of those things and especially the latter you become the enemy and we instantly hate you and that is all.
Damn right. I would love every one of them back but these two

I'm not familiar with the way he left, so I don't have an opinion on that.

I'll try to look at it through SS point-of-view:

There was a mass exodus before Sanders left Stillwater. The same members who played for the Big 12 championship.

Sanders knew he has no chance of playing in the NFL. I'm sure he received much more through NIL than in Stillwater. And so he took what he could get, knowing his career is nearly over.

I'm not sure why people (all fan bases) get so upset over transferring, especially in an era that is all about transferring.

I, for one, despise everything college football has become. But if a player believes transferring will better their situation, I'm not going to judge that player. It's not my place to. And I'm most certainly not going to judge a person over speculation. Unless someone can prove Spencer has some sort of flaw in his character, which evidence may exist, it's not right to do so.

They should hang his poster on the wall as a reminder for what can happen in the portal mess. He’s probably the highest profile athlete (so far) whose portal experience ended in disaster. He’s a nobody at ole miss. His name is tarnished at OSU. Hell at least if he just pinned his ears back and stuck it out he’d be remembered for beating ou. Might even get some sympathy for a local sponsorship. Now he has nothing, not even a degree. This dude will have some demons for the rest of his days… super sad really

I'm not familiar with the way he left, so I don't have an opinion on that.

I'll try to look at it through SS point-of-view:

There was a mass exodus before Sanders left Stillwater. The same members who played for the Big 12 championship.

Sanders knew he has no chance of playing in the NFL. I'm sure he received much more through NIL than in Stillwater. And so he took what he could get, knowing his career is nearly over.

I'm not sure why people (all fan bases) get so upset over transferring, especially in an era that is all about transferring.

I, for one, despise everything college football has become. But if a player believes transferring will better their situation, I'm not going to judge that player. It's not my place to. And I'm most certainly not going to judge a person over speculation. Unless someone can prove Spencer has some sort of flaw in his character, which evidence may exist, it's not right to do so.
There are literally hundreds of posts that are true.

I will make it easy and don’t ask me to prove it because I have around 20 times already. He screwed this university on his way out. Not just with him throwing a fit because he wanted to play in the bowl without practicing but him poisoning the team and telling them to leave.

Back