Others receiving votes

A bedlam W and Ollie rushing for over 100 with a couple TD’s would be absolutely massive for this program moving forward. This is a big game.
Win this game and we are likely the frontrunner for the Big 12 championship.

Side note: With conferences getting so large, there will start being a lot of a controversy surrounding who makes it into conference championships. The tie breakers will get exercised a LOT.

If that’s truly the metric then why doesn’t it count equally against KU and KSU for losing to the team that lost to USA? That’s BS! We beat them both, haven’t lost since and we should not be ranked behind them. Just win Saturday and then the rest of our games and it will all take care of itself!
I don’t make the rules or influence media, but that is why we aren’t getting more love. I hate the way this stuff works.

Nothing to complain about with tonight's rankings IMHO. CFP committee is paying much more attention than the AP. Beat OU and I expect a decent jump. If that happens then probably try to really lay the hammer with the last 3.

The playoff rankings, at this point, are nothing more than fodder for arguments. There are numerous head-to-head matchups upcoming that will significantly impact them.

As a UGA grad, I'm glad UGA didn't get the #1 ranking. It'll motivate the team.

The playoff rankings, at this point, are nothing more than fodder for arguments. There are numerous head-to-head matchups upcoming that will significantly impact them.

As a UGA grad, I'm glad UGA didn't get the #1 ranking. It'll motivate the team.
They don’t deserve it to begin with. They have played a jr high schedule

They don’t deserve it to begin with. They have played a jr high schedule

That schedule originally had OU on it, but the SEC forced its cancellation because the return game would have been after the Sooners are in the SEC. The next three games are against ranked teams.

Back