Big 12 Tournament

Texas rolls through the conference with an assistant coach running the show. Our head coach who's been here a while is probably going to miss the tourney again.
Who in their right mind would ever hire Boynton away from OSU? I would question the sanity of their athletic director.

Unfortunately, we're stuck with Boynton for at least two more years because of an idiotic massive buyout. I remember reading an article when Boynton received the extension and new contract. If my memory serves me correctly, his buyout is something like $9-12 million dollars (2022-23 season). Next year would go down a million or two.

Honestly, it makes me wanna vomit. Judging by the current class coming in for the 23-24 season, not one is a scorer. Not a single one. Sheesh. What a bummer - this entire situation.

Who in their right mind would ever hire Boynton away from OSU? I would question the sanity of their athletic director.

Unfortunately, we're stuck with Boynton for at least two more years because of an idiotic massive buyout. I remember reading an article when Boynton received the extension and new contract. If my memory serves me correctly, his buyout is something like $9-12 million dollars (2022-23 season). Next year would go down a million or two.

Honestly, it makes me wanna vomit. Judging by the current class coming in for the 23-24 season, not one is a scorer. Not a single one. Sheesh. What a bummer - this entire situation.

Just not true. There are scorers in this years class. Dow can shoot the 3. Dailey and McBride can score the ball. Garrison won’t wow with scoring right away but he will be a presence because he is smart on both sides of the ball in the post

Back