Big 12 Tournament

They just said Keylan Boone is averaging 14 at Pacific. I couldn’t believe that so I looked it up. Sure nuff. 13.9 ppg on 47.7% fg and 41% from 3. %s are basically up 10 % pts vs career avg on 5 minutes more per game.

Not really surprising. Good shooter. Bad conference.

Boynton recruits defensively and only defensively. With the exception of Cunningham, Boynton simply does not recruit for offense. Just go to.247 or Rivals and lookup each class of recruits. Read scouting report/analysis of every recruit... defense, defense and only defense. And that's why he'll be out of here, hopefully at the conclusion of this season. Actually, just leave Boynton in Kansas.

Boynton recruits defensively and only defensively. With the exception of Cunningham, Boynton simply does not recruit for offense. Just go to.247 or Rivals and lookup each class of recruits. Read scouting report/analysis of every recruit... defense, defense and only defense. And that's why he'll be out of here, hopefully at the conclusion of this season. Actually, just leave Boynton in Kansas.

They are in missouri

Regardless of what happens in the post season, at some point OSU has to have a coach that can coach offense. I absolutely love to watch a good defensive basketball team, but you have to score to win. Texass went almost 10 minutes with a field goal in the second half and the best OSU could do was get it to a 9 point deficit.

Boynton and his staff should be embarrassed by that offensive performance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regardless of what happens in the post season, at some point OSU has to have a coach that can coach offense. I absolutely love to watch a good defensive basketball team, but you have to score to win. Texass went almost 10 minutes with a field goal in the second half and the best OSU could do was get it to a 9 point deficit.

Boynton and his staff should be embarrassed by that offensive performance.

I don't think he's embarrassed, though, he think he just chalks it up to a bad shooting night...for a few seasons in a row.

Funny quote from someone on Twitter:

“It looked like the football team was trying to play basketball tonight.”

He will probably embarrassed about it at his Georgetown Press Conference
I was going to say, no way is Georgetown going to hire him. But then I looked at Patrick Ewing's record. Boynton would be a step up from Ewing for sure. They should definitely hire him. I'd definitely go if I was him. It would be a great place to live on a head coaches salary. It's beautiful in the DMV area.

I was going to say, no way is Georgetown going to hire him. But then I looked at Patrick Ewing's record. Boynton would be a step up from Ewing for sure. They should definitely hire him. I'd definitely go if I was him. It would be a great place to live on a head coaches salary. It's beautiful in the DMV area.
Coaching and politics. Two professions where you can always fail up.

Welp, now Lunardi is calling us the first team out after saying we were playing with house money yesterday. We know how these things usually shake out for OSU so prepare yourself for a 1 seed in the NIT.

Texas rolls through the conference with an assistant coach running the show. Our head coach who's been here a while is probably going to miss the tourney again.

Back