Big 12 Softball Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's youth for you. So many important pieces are underclassman. Come regional time the first game scares me more than the rest of them. I can see them taking a 4 seed lightly and getting put in the losers bracket right away. Curious how many times they need to be taught this lesson before they learn it but apparently at least one more time.
BUT, the big errors have come from veterans Bloodworth and Wang. And some really bad ABs from veterans too.

That's youth for you. So many important pieces are underclassman. Come regional time the first game scares me more than the rest of them. I can see them taking a 4 seed lightly and getting put in the losers bracket right away. Curious how many times they need to be taught this lesson before they learn it but apparently at least one more time.
It’s why predicting how this team will do in postseason is hard. The talent is good enough to make it okc. At the same time, they play bad enough to not make it out of their own regional

It’s why predicting how this team will do in postseason is hard. The talent is good enough to make it okc. At the same time, they play bad enough to not make it out of their own regional
That's the scary thing. The floor is 0-2 BBQ in a regional and the ceiling is a national championship. This team has the talent to win it all but the capacity to have a short run in the postseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back