Regionals

Will be a tough matchup vs Caglione. I hope we don’t have the offensive struggles that sometimes we see after big offensive outings.

We need to come out strong tonight and take control and Holliday needs to have his best outing on the mound this season. I’m watching Vanderbilt go two and barbecue in their regional losing big to Coastal Carolina and currently trailing High Point 9-5 in the top of the 8th inning! Our guys need to be focused, aggressive, play confidently and put these Gators away and stay in the winners bracket!

He's a lefty too...prayers up for the Pokes at the plate tonight

It will likely be a slow offensive night, just the reality of good pitching generally neutralizes good hitting. Hope I’m wrong!

I’m a little anxious about Holiday. He pitched a complete game his last time out and if I remember correctly the other time he did that this year his game after the complete game was not so good. Again, hope I am wrong on all accounts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will be a tough matchup vs Caglione. I hope we don’t have the offensive struggles that sometimes we see after big offensive outings.
Talked to a Florida supporter who has a son on the team last night and he said that Jac had some control issues the second half of the season and had given up a few too many walks!!! He also said that he had Tommy John surgery coming out of high school or he would have never made it to a college campus!!! Interesting stuff!🤔

This ECU/Wake game is wild. One thing you can always seem to count on in postseason is that ECU will somehow miss out on CWS. Even if they somehow come back to win regional, they won’t get past Supers against Rocky Top.

Right on cue Wake takes the lead in T9 with a 5 spot and now ECU comes back in B9…insanity!

ECU is similar to Charlie Brown and the football trick.

Last edited:
Maybe Florida isn’t good maybe Nebraska is that bad. Currently losing to Niagara 4-3
I'm wondering that too. Even early on when they were the trendy pick to win the regional because they ran through the losers bracket to win the big 10 tourney I thought, " that's great and all, but it's the BIG TEN. They're awful at baseball."

This ECU/Wake game is wild. One thing you can always seem to count on in postseason is that ECU will somehow miss out on CWS. Even if they somehow come back to win regional, they won’t get past Supers against Rocky Top.

Right on cue Wake takes the lead in T9 with a 5 spot and now ECU comes back in B9…insanity!

ECU is similar to Charlie Brown and the football trick.
Wake Forest takes the lead in to top of the 9th then ECU walks them off. Crazy

Back