Regionals

A lot of national seeds struggled on the mound some....Arkansas gave up 9 runs...UNC won 11-8...East Carolina lost to a 4 seed today. Kentucky gave up 8 runs to Western Michigan..won 10-8. Georgia won 8-7 against Army...some national seeds struggled today....good news is Bogusz and O'Toole stabilized the game and only gave up 2 runs combined without using our heavy hitters out of the pen.

When will we get computer umps? They are working out very well in the minor leagues. Matt Holiday can't say enough good things about them.
It is actually pretty incredible because the hitter can just tap his helmet to argue about a strike call during AB and ump receives immediate ABS feedback and whether or not to change the call.

Last edited:
The other non-OkState regional to watch outside of Clemson and Tucson for me is Chapel Hill. #4 UNC was down 3 to LIU heading into B9 and they put up 6 runs and walked it off on a grand slam. They meet LSU next and that could get interesting.

The other non-OkState regional to watch outside of Clemson and Tucson for me is Chapel Hill. #4 UNC was down 3 to LIU heading into B9 and they put up 6 runs and walked it off on a grand slam. They meet LSU next and that could get interesting.
LSU had to walk off Wofford to even get to that game. That regional could be chaotic all weekend

LSU had to walk off Wofford to even get to that game. That regional could be chaotic all weekend
A lot of regionals could be chaotic all weekend. UGA barely survived Army. Same for UK against Western Michigan. MS St. and South Car. both needed extras to win. I dont think the UCSB home crowd was overly comfortable most of the game against Fresno. ECU and AZ both lost as host schools.

All in all it was a fun day to watch mayhem on Squeeze Play (despite the panel constantly slobbing $ec knob) and if today follows suit Supers pairing/hosts might look wild.

what time will you be allowed to enter stadium for tonights game?
Yesterday they cleared the entire stadium between games so there wasn’t much time before our game that you can get in.

But the first game today is 1pm so might be able to get in earlier. They sell walk up tickets starting an hour before the game so I would assume you could get in then.

Reactions: PF5
Back