Regionals

DBU has Arizona in dire straits up 4-0 in the 3rd
DBU blanking AZ to bounce them 2 and cue. I went into weekend thinking AZ did not deserve to host and that regional being wide open which all look to be true. If I am WVU, it is all there for the taking. Of course, same can be said for GCU and DBU too.

Not sure if you guys have checked in on the Clemson/coastal game, but the kid currently throwing for coastal would absolutely scare the bejeezus out of me if we matched up with him. Talk about a funky soft tossing lefty…..😳😳

OSU bats first and faces Jac Caglionone 5-1 4.35 ERA 62 IP 68K 44BB

Forsythe K's swinging
Benge grounds out to the mound
Schubart GAP BAND to RF!
Ehrhard GAP BAND to LF!
Meolo GAP BAND to LCF! Changed to a double after review as fan touched the ball)
Daugherty down looking

2-0 Pokes

Also made him throw a lot of pitches after 2 quick ABs to start

Last edited:
OSU bats first and faces Jac Caglionone 5-1 4.35 ERA 62 IP 68K 44BB

Forsythe K's swinging
Benge grounds out to the mound
Schubart
He won’t carve us up like the “soft tossing lefties” we’ve all complained about. He will also issue walks at a high clip, which means at some point he hast to come back and throw you a pitch, and the last three guys have made him pay.

Afraid that’s gonna be fan interference. It bounced up because it hit the very top of the wall, which to me is a homer, if it hit inside the park, it would’ve bounced down back to play. I just think it’s going to go against us.

Back