OSU vs Notre Dame

Under zero circumstances. The fire Gundy people are the same people that were mad he was hired and now they were wrong.

I’m saying we will be paying boynton, ford and whoever is next. It makes the whoever a next be a hire like boynton. Unless we have enough donations to totally buy out boynton, we are stuck
And ford.

Under zero circumstances. The fire Gundy people are the same people that were mad he was hired and now they were wrong.

I’m saying we will be paying boynton, ford and whoever is next. It makes the whoever a next be a hire like boynton. Unless we have enough donations to totally buy out boynton, we are stuck
How much money is Boynton costing the program currently? It can't be making any money.

And ford.
They paid ford a lump sum. I don’t think they are paying him any more and haven’t been for a while.

Back