single down lf line, runners on 1st and 2nd
BB bases full
K swinging
FC to SS, run scored, runners on the corners
run scored don’t say how and runner on 2nd
K looking

end of 7

4-3 Cowgirls

when Coach Gajewski said that Anderson and Warsop run havoc over the field….he wasn’t kidding. Both can flat out run.

Scotland David is not wearing her knee brace. In the WSU game, I was impress with her her speed. It looks like she never had knee surgeries.

Rosie Davis can flat out ball at SS.

Logan Pickelseimer has a cannon. She would have thrown the runner out at 2nd if it was on the right side of the base. On that same throw…I dont know how Katie Kutz got out of the way. it was very close to hit her in the mask.

Lexi Kilfoyl looked really good. Her pitches was unbelievable. Once she throw an off speed that made their batter looked silly.

Some more good positives that I could go on with but I’m gonna stop here. I do like what I saw.

Still have time for this team to gel together….when they do, they will turn heads.

We do have some hiccups hopefully can be worked out.

Game vs OBU 6-1 win

OBU lone scored on 2 errors. Beside that….the defense and pitching did a good job.

Our hitters did not hit very well tonight. Give credit to their pitchers for keeping us off balance.

Angela Craig and Cheyenne Wood has not suit up all fall season.

Scotland David and Kyra Aycock were not suited up last night. Hope the injuries are not serious.

Wark was wearing a knee brace.

Nice to see Poullard have a good day at the plate. She’s been struggling all fall with her new plate approach and today it paid off…good to see Wark back on the field. Minor injury…if this was a regular season she wouldn’t missed time.

Back