Bedlam and Flame Thread

I know UT Norman Campus is going to the $EC after this year, but I need a place to rant about all things gooner, like Art Briles being on Owen Field after the game on Saturday. Please flame away.

According to ESPN Lebby apologized today via a prepared statement, but according to TLO he doubled down and made a picture of him with Art his profile pic on social media.

What cracks me up is the faux outrage over Art, while they completely ignored the fact that Lebby was part of the problem at Rapelor when they hired him. Anyone from the Briles coaching tree from that era should be considered toxic.

I know they thought Lebby was going to set the world on fire when they hired him, and that is the reason for their selective memory. However, I have a hunch that if he continues to struggle this will be an excuse used to get rid of him. You can't get any more goonerish than that.

high five tina fey GIF by Ray William Johnson

Art, obviously
You don't like seeing Art on the field, and yet you have no problem with Lebby being on the sidelines every weekend. Lebby wasn't an innocent bystander during his time at Baylor, he was part of the problem. There are reports that at least one of the victims reported her attack directly to Lebby who did nothing. Lebby also was and continues to be one of the biggest Briles appologiests. Go figure, I guess that's gooner logic for you.

You don't like seeing Art on the field, and yet you have no problem with Lebby being on the sidelines every weekend. Lebby wasn't an innocent bystander during his time at Baylor, he was part of the problem. There are reports that at least one of the victims reported her attack directly to Lebby who did nothing. Lebby also was and continues to be one of the biggest Briles appologiests. Go figure, I guess that's gooner logic for you.
Yes I like Lebby, good oc.

You were bad touching yourself while you typed that weren’t you. Hopefully using your finger BTW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice one. Creative.

But back to the point- i knew they'd be bad this year, since bowman being qb1 is a recipe for disaster. I cant believe you guys actually thought he might be good for osu. what were you thinking?

Back