2023 Basketball Offseason

I had the same internal debate and will renew for the simple reason my tix aren’t that expensive, I love where I sit and I hold out hope that one day we will be competitive making it worth it to keep my seats.

I will definitely be more selective on which games I go to.
Well, if you have extras and want someone to fill them for you let me know! I have a 6 year old who would love to be there.

Call me bat shit, but I wish Gottleib was on the staff or at least around the program like Ventura and Matt Holliday was for the baseball program. Dude literally has the most assists in the entire program and could command an offense.

We could hire him to be our free throw coach.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

With realignment in football and this in basketball I just care less and less about college sports. Nobody will be held accountable for what they did to us and didn’t do to the programs that actually committed violations.

KUs 5 Level 1 infractions we’re all downgraded to Level 2 and they won’t receive a postseason ban.

KUs 5 Level 1 infractions we’re all downgraded to Level 2 and they won’t receive a postseason ban.

All the people involved with OSU pleading guilty, without putting up a fight, should be ashamed of themselves. The penalties the OSU basketball program received is what happens when you say "we're so dang guilty, we're going to plead guilty." Because that's exactly what the infractions committee heard. Horrible decision.

I don’t believe that for a minute. OSU is the red headed step child. NCAA kicked us around because they can. KI got off because of their name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

All the people involved with OSU pleading guilty, without putting up a fight, should be ashamed of themselves. The penalties the OSU basketball program received is what happens when you say "we're so dang guilty, we're going to plead guilty." Because that's exactly what the infractions committee heard. Horrible decision.
His name is Mike Holder!!! 😕

I know, the horse is dead, and we are all pissed (rightfully so) but here is a new article about it. Stupid ncaa.

Not sure where to post this, but Cisse was granted immediate eligibility. Blows my mind, because he was openly talking about how much he could get paid elsewhere and transferred to secure the bag
Such bull crap.

Back