Who Should OSU Hire as Next Basketball Head Coach?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is if you want to recruit the portal. We'll be worse than 12 wins next year if we wait until May.
I think that depends on the ultimate fate of Dailey, Garrison, and Small. If the new coach can keep that core 3 around and knows how to actually use them, I think we eclipse 12 wins. Unlikely for tourney berth but at least 12 wins.

Still yes, the earlier we hear the better.

Moone Boy Waiting GIF by HULU

What’s the connection to Lutz and Hinson?
Mentions Hinson in the 2017 podcast. Doesn’t say exactly what it is other than they recruited against each other and are friends. Hinson was basically the reason he was offered and ultimately accepted the assistant position at Purdue. Another interesting tidbit, his first ever coaching job was as a GA at Incarnate World, Chris Beard was the other GA on staff.

Mentions Hinson in the 2017 podcast. Doesn’t say exactly what it is other than they recruited against each other and are friends. Hinson was basically the reason he was offered and ultimately accepted the assistant position at Purdue. Another interesting tidbit, his first ever coaching job was as a GA at Incarnate World, Chris Beard was the other GA on staff.

Just checking in to see if the program has disintegrated into smithereens yet like some on this thread predicted.

I'm not expecting anything until at least Wednesday, as it's clear we are waiting for people to finish their season. If ISU wins tomorrow, I'm not expecting any news until Friday or possibly next Monday.

Just checking in to see if the program has disintegrated into smithereens yet like some on this thread predicted.

I'm not expecting anything until at least Wednesday, as it's clear we are waiting for people to finish their season. If ISU wins tomorrow, I'm not expecting any news until Friday or possibly next Monday.
Why does it matter if ISU wins?

RA saying on his radio show he believes it is still Lutz and there has been a pause in the process. He is implying it is about WKU wanting the buyout money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back