Regionals

That’s not SEC, that’s an idiot in the outfield bleachers. I guess Josh is going to have to address fans over the loudspeaker before every game and tell them to keep away from balls near the outfield wall? Or I guess we could just block off the first row of seats to prevent people from doing stupid things.

Nope hasn’t been an issue all year. Just when the NCAA is reviewing from their “central” location. Complete bs call. None of the angles showed clear evidence the kid leaned into the field of play. The view from home plate shows possibly but the camera from the outfield showed he was in the stands when he caught it. No video evidence showed the kid interfered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope hasn’t been an issue all year. Just when the NCAA is reviewing from their “central” location. Complete bs call. None of the angles showed clear evidence the kid leaned into the field of play. The view from home plate shows possibly but the camera from the outfield showed he was in the stands when he caught it. No video evidence showed the kid interfered.

This here. No INDISPUTABLE evidence and the trajectory was going out anyway. F*ckery at hands of the ncaa like usual.

Even so...KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF...especially after last night

I've seen 3 horrible "remote reviews" today. The SEMO/Arky game had one and the analyst in the booth was speaking his mind about how ridiculous the call was.

Not at the outfield wall, you gotta let the ball come to you you can’t reach into the playing field. Any moron knows that.
Fans reach for the ball every time they can. Most don't know the rules as well as you I'm sure. The kid did nothing wrong.

Side note. What are the odds that we would hit two balls the exact distance to cause this problem in the same series? Crazy.

I wanted a motorcycle when I was a boy, but the SEC wouldn't let me have one. Actually, it was my mother, but I'm going to blame the SEC.

• Haha
Reactions: PF5
Back