Regionals

Such a bs call. The kid was standing up and caught the ball over the wall. That ball was coming down out of the park. Just stupidity from the reviewer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have to be kidding me…SEC strikes again

That’s not SEC, that’s an idiot in the outfield bleachers. I guess Josh is going to have to address fans over the loudspeaker before every game and tell them to keep away from balls near the outfield wall? Or I guess we could just block off the first row of seats to prevent people from doing stupid things.

That’s not SEC, that’s an idiot in the outfield bleachers. I guess Josh is going to have to address fans over the loudspeaker before every game and tell them to keep away from balls near the outfield wall? Or I guess we could just block off the first row of seats to prevent people from doing stupid things.
It was a little kid who had the ball come right to him

color me ignorant, but I didn´t realize you could score someone there, I assumed it was hitter gets two bases, runners get two bases...

color me ignorant, but I didn´t realize you could score someone there, I assumed it was hitter gets two bases, runners get two bases...
He was past second when the interference happened. They ruled he would have scored even if there was no interference

Schubart had already advanced past second. So he gets 2 bases from where he was when it happened

Reactions: PF5
Schubert was already past second when the fan touched it, so two bases from there. I know that’s not the rule, they said it’s a judgment call, and that judgment makes sense.

You get the base you're advancing to +1. He had already passed 2nd before the interference.

Back