OT: General CFB Thread

The KU situation is astonishing. Leipold couldn't have hired a complete opposite play-caller. KU's OC play-calling this season has baffled me more than Dunn's travesty of play-calling. Leipold has done his starting QB a great disservice by allowing an entirely different offense than the one Daniels once thrived. Daniels was once one of the best Big 12 QB's.. until the season. Whatever Lance thought he was doing.. I don't get it
This is the fact about KU the last two seasons vs this season! Jimmy Bean was a better field general than Daniel's and probably a better passer!!! Kotleniicki played to his strengths and called plays that really utilized his talents!!! He really torched our secondary last year when we played them but their defense gave up more to our offense and thus we won 39-32 because their defense couldn't get a critical stop!!! Daniel's is a very average passer and has always been known more for his dangerous running game!!!🤔

Saturday ruined...OSU loss...uo win (gift wrapped)...and tomorrow will be worse...Dunn will still be OC and nardo will still be DC and they will still be what we thought they were...

Saturday ruined...OSU loss...uo win (gift wrapped)...and tomorrow will be worse...Dunn will still be OC and nardo will still be DC and they will still be what we thought they were...
Plus Dallas will lose in spectacular fashion tomorrow.

Oh wait, I rather enjoy that.

Yes Alabama is putting a whipping on Georgia so far!!! The Head Coach last year at South Alabama is their defensive coordinator and he is stuffing Georgia run game!!!
Well.. it looks like Alabama will easily win another national championship. Alabama's offense is unbelievable.. defense is nearly NFL quality

Did you have any damage

I didn't have any damage. The worst for me was losing power for a while hours after the storm came through.

The Valdosta area where I used to live got slammed with 100 MPH winds. The VSU game was canceled on Thursday as a precaution. Campus is closed all of this coming week due to power outages and storm damage. It's the second hurricane in less than a year to hit.

Augusta, GA, is looking at two weeks to get power restored, and gas stations are running out of fuel, and as the song goes, Augusta is no place to be in normal circumstances.

I didn't have any damage. The worst for me was losing power for a while hours after the storm came through.

The Valdosta area where I used to live got slammed with 100 MPH winds. The VSU game was canceled on Thursday as a precaution. Campus is closed all of this coming week due to power outages and storm damage. It's the second hurricane in less than a year to hit.

Augusta, GA, is looking at two weeks to get power restored, and gas stations are running out of fuel, and as the song goes, Augusta is no place to be in normal circumstances.
I watch some farmers from Georgia on YouTube and the guy in the Valdosta area looked positively freaked out. I would to if I had soybeans in the field

I watch some farmers from Georgia on YouTube and the guy in the Valdosta area looked positively freaked out. I would to if I had soybeans in the field

We're expecting severe agricultural losses.

The storm last year caused over $750 million in damages, and this one is worse.

We're expecting severe agricultural losses.

The storm last year caused over $750 million in damages, and this one is worse.
There’s worse things than losing cotton @ $.72 a lb when you are carrying 94% insurance at $.83 a lb and you don’t have to harvest it

On one SEC board right now:

Bama fans are griping that the officials are all in for UGA.

UGA fans are griping about bad calls.

It's universal.

Gotta give Georgia some credit.. they made all the correct adjustments after the 1st half. Game looked like a complete embarrassment for Georgia. I mean, Alabama will win the game.. but Georgia's defense significantly stepped up.

Back