OT: General CFB Thread

Fire Gugh Freeze his azz offense and defense are making my Saturday more unbearable

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF happened? Last I looked it was 21-10 Auburn.
Auburn had driven to the OU 30 almost all on the ground, then calls two passes in a row that are nowhere close. Then tries a long FG that is of course nowhere close.

OU scores in about 4 plays. After a deep coimpletion.

Auburn is again driving in OU territory and QB throws a pick 6. Again was getting yards on ground.

throwing up dumb and dumber GIF

Shows what a top notch OC means…..
Yup, Andy Kotlenicki is doing well at Penn State! I said when they hired him away that it would end being as though somebody hacked off both of Liepolds arms because he had been with Liepold going back to his Div III days on to Buffalo and then to Kansas! He has a lot of that Todd Monken moxy in him, very good OC!!!

I've never seen anything like that. Auburn had complete control and had the ball about to put it away and then just started throwing it for no reason.
We lost to him and Ole Miss back in 2015 in the Sugar Bowl BECAUSE HE BASICALLY WENT OUT AND BOUGHT A TEAM FULL OF NFL TYPE PLAYERS!!! IT LOOKS LIKE HE HAS LOST HIS TOUCH OR IS BEING OUTSPENT IN THE NIL ERA!!! 🙄

Yup. Kotlenicki is doing well at Penn State! I said when they hired him away that it would end being as though somebody hacked off both of Liepolds arms because he had been with Liepold going back to his Div III days on to Buffalo and then to Kansas! He has a lot of that Todd Monken moxy in him, very good OC!!!
The KU situation is astonishing. Leipold couldn't have hired a complete opposite play-caller. KU's OC play-calling this season has baffled me more than Dunn's travesty of play-calling. Leipold has done his starting QB a great disservice by allowing an entirely different offense than the one Daniels once thrived. Daniels was once one of the best Big 12 QB's.. until this season. Whatever Lance thought he was doing.. I don't get it

Back