Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Kansas State

The announcers know more about football than our coaches. They also know nothing about OSU. Acting surprised that we aren't calling timeout. Truthfully, Gundy started trying to run the clock out on the previous drive with 3:18 to go before the half.

We’ve scored a Td 1 time in 30 minutes. What makes anyone think we would score one in 90 seconds. It would be a much higher probability the moron at qb would give it back to them.

We’ve scored a Td 1 time in 30 minutes. What makes anyone think we would score one in 90 seconds. It would be a much higher probability the moron at qb would give it back to them.
I understand the frustration, but there's nothing moronic about Bowman. He's doing his best, and represents OSU well. He's just really limited as a QB, and I put it mostly on the coaches for putting him in this position.

I understand the frustration, but there's nothing moronic about Bowman. He's doing his best, and represents OSU well. He's just really limited as a QB, and I put it mostly on the coaches for putting him in this position.
Limited?? What are you talking about? He has more weapons than any qb in the Big 12.

Back