Official Game Thread: Kansas vs. Oklahoma State

Unfortunately they doubled us up. Scored right before half and are getting the ball at half. Can’t believe he’s thrown for 271 and 4 tds. Pathetic secondary.

Ollie Gordon 1st half stats. 9 carries for 80 yards and TD. 5 catches for 97 yards and a TD. When is the last time we had a guy go 100 and 100?

Going to come down to which defense can make a few plays. I certainly don’t trust ours. So probably going to have to score every time we have the ball.

Well, not exactly what I was hoping for after starting 14-0, but at least we're still in it. After the way we lost to USA and Iowa State I didn't think we would win another game this year. While definitely not perfect, there has been tremendous improvement and for that I am grateful.

Well, not exactly what I was hoping for after starting 14-0, but at least we're still in it. After the way we lost to USA and Iowa State I didn't think we would win another game this year. While definitely not perfect, there has been tremendous improvement and for that I am grateful.
After the USA game I didn't think we would win another game. At least we are being competitive.

I see us playing base defense every down. No odd fronts. No disguising coverage. Just vanilla. That has to change for the 3-3-5 to be successful. Knowles was a master at each of those things. Nardo needs to take off the training wheels.

I see us playing base defense every down. No odd fronts. No disguising coverage. Just vanilla. That has to change for the 3-3-5 to be successful. Knowles was a master at each of those things. Nardo needs to take off the training wheels.
Nardo’s head is spinning at this point. He’s never seen anything like this.

Back