Pete vs Hamburglar

There is no sustained intensity. The team cuts the lead to 14 then gives up an offensive rebound for a score and an easy dunk to allow taco tech to extend the lead.

On the positive side Dailey is so smooth on offense. A very sweet shot. If we had a coaching staff that could coach offense to take advantage of mismatches he could be averaging double digit points in the second half of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The coaching staff attempts to defend the screen game by switching everything. As soon as that happens the taco tech guard gives the OSU big guy a head fake and drives to the rim for a lay up. Has been happening all evening.

This staff has no clue how to use their talent to make adjustments to what the other team is doing.

That reads like an indictment on Boynton. As HMFIC, you gotta squash that kinda thing before it results in this kind of result.
It
Is
Time.

That screenshot of the halftime stats is disgusting. TT had more rebounds than we had points. That's poor effort too, which reflects on coaching.

Crazy how Mccasland is calling timeouts to stop any chance of a run.
He was up 20+ and absolutely chewing player’s out for effort or decisions. At one time out their big didn’t hustle back. He calls a time out and meets the kid at half court just wearing him out.

He also keeps his rotations short. I think 6,2&5 played all 20 minutes of the 1st half. Their offense has motion w the ball and off the ball. His screens are hard and set. His players w the ball attack the screen and off the ball they cut hard. I don’t remember them getting called for 1 illegal screen.

Was a sh!t call by the ref on Keller. He waited to see what the shot did before he blew the whistle. What is that?

That's the way officiating's been for a few years now, in the NBA too. They wait on the foul call to see if the shot's good then swallow the whistle if it goes in, or call the foul if it's missed.

I used to think it was crazy too, but I guess I'm used to it now.

Back