Our star

Sounds like my entire career.
Here’s the thing about conspiracy theories. There’s a lot to learn about why was it started. Whom started it? Who benefits?

I remember this laughable one just 4 years ago. It was preposterous. The media laughed. It was called a hoax. A conspiracy theory signed by over 100 top spies, leaders, politicians who now currently lead us. Does anybody remember the lies about Hunter Biden and a laptop?

No. Of course not. They would never lie to us. Not even the current Secretary of State would do that.

My kind of thread. Up until this morning, I had no idea that this thread even existed. Glad I decided to explore entire forum.

I'm definitely going to frequently interact with this thread. I have videos of our sun, which are spectacular. And there's something very odd about our yellow dwarf G-type star.. I'll elaborate this evening.

I'll also create a new thread dedicated to discussing all things about the universe.

Note: Please forgive any spelling and/or grammatical errors... I wrote this before I have coffee

NASA "had to say something"? What do you mean by "had to"?
Because of its strength. They don’t always make a comment unless their forums start to get excited. Lots of chatter this week. We are in unknown territory and the best and brightest don’t know what’s next.

Pretty exciting stuff if you’re into following this kind of phenomenon.

My kind of thread. Up until this morning, I had no idea that this thread even existed. Glad I decided to explore entire forum.

I'm definitely going to frequently interact with this thread. I have videos of our sun, which are spectacular. And there's something very odd about our yellow dwarf G-type star.. I'll elaborate this evening.

I'll also create a new thread dedicated to discussing all things about the universe.

Note: Please forgive any spelling and/or grammatical errors... I wrote this before I have coffee
Would love to see them. Check out the video above in the story about part of the sun breaking off.

Back