Off-Season Fun: Top 10 OSU Wide Receivers

89 team was bad because Pat Jones couldn't replace the War Pigs.
Gerald Hudson would have been a Heisman candidate in 89 and 90 if he had a line.
In 1990 Gerald Hudson was 2nd in the NCAA in rushing yards (1642 yds) behind Lewis A&M (1691 yds). OSU had 11 regular season games and A&M had 12 regular season games. I do not know why some teams had more regular season games than others around that time period.

1990 Barry led the NFC and Thurman led the AFC.

OSU did not have a QB in 1990. Hudson averaged 5.9 yd/carry

1990 was the year of the OSU RB in all leagues.

"OSU had 11 regular season games and A&M had 12 regular season games. I do not know why some teams had more regular season games than others around that time period."

For several years, teams that played a non-conference game at Hawaii would get a 12th game. Not sure when they started counting bowl games stats but obviously we would not have been bowl eligible that year.

In 1990 Gerald Hudson was 2nd in the NCAA in rushing yards (1642 yds) behind Lewis A&M (1691 yds). OSU had 11 regular season games and A&M had 12 regular season games. I do not know why some teams had more regular season games than others around that time period.

1990 Barry led the NFC and Thurman led the AFC.

OSU did not have a QB in 1990. Hudson averaged 5.9 yd/carry

1990 was the year of the OSU RB in all leagues.
Actually they did not have 12 regular season games. They played 11 in season and then the John Hancock Bowl. We just played 11 because as @74072 Poke pointed out, we did not go to a bowl.

Back