Off-Season Fun: Top 10 OSU Quarterbacks

celldweller7

Deputy
Patreon Supporter
Talk about who you think are the 10 best or just the one's you liked watching the most. I'm going to stick solely within my lifetime.

1. Brandon Weeden
2. Mason Rudolph
3. Zac Robinson
4. Mike Gundy
5. Josh Fields
6. Clint Chelf
7. Tone Jones
8. Tony Lindsay
9. Donovan Woods
10. Spencer Sanders

1) Weeden
2) Rudolph
3) Zac
4) Gundy
5) Chelf
6) Fields
7) Rusty MF Hilger
8) Lindsey
9) Corndog
10) Hopefully Flores
The current group of QB's is the weakest group of Gundy's tenure. It's not good. At all. Ever since Mike Yurcich left QB recruiting has been an absolute disaster, and that's saying it as politely as possible.

1: Brandon Weeden
2. Zac Robinson
3. Josh Fields
4. Mason Rudolph
5. Mike Gundy

That's about it for me. Those QB's are the best I've seen during my life. Can't judge others because I wasn't there. Well, I've seen others but I don't think any of them belong on a list

Talk about who you think are the 10 best or just the one's you liked watching the most. I'm going to stick solely within my lifetime.

1. Brandon Weeden
2. Mason Rudolph
3. Zac Robinson
4. Mike Gundy
5. Josh Fields
6. Clint Chelf
7. Tone Jones
8. Tony Lindsay
9. Donovan Woods
10. Spencer Sanders
I'd switch Tony Lindsay and Tone Jones and might replace Woods with Corndog, but this is a good list, overall.

1. Brandon Weeden
2. Mason Rudolph
3. Zac Robinson
4. Mike Gundy
5. Rusty Hilger
6. Josh Fields
7. Spencer Sanders
8. Brent Blackman
9. Tony Lindsey
10. Charlie Weatherbie

Last edited:
1. Brandon Weeden
2. Mason Rudolph
3. Zac Robinson
4. Mike Gundy
5. Rusty Hilger
6. Josh Fields
7. Spencer Sanders
8. Brent Blackman
9. Tony Lindsey
10. Charlie Weatherbie

Nice catch on Rusty. First QB that had a great arm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

1. Good Sanders
2. Rudolph
3. Weeden
4. Robinson
5. Gundy
6. Walsh
7. Chelf
8. Fields
9. Corndog
10. Bad Sanders

Weeden, Rudolph, Robinson and Gundy all had all-American receivers to throw to.

Like it or not, Sanders won 12 games with Tay Martin as his main target and when he was on, he was unstoppable. That said, he had some bad games but so did everyone in that list.

10. BJ Tiger
9. Taylor Corneilus
8. Mike Gundy
7. Brandon Weeden
6. Zac Robinson
5. Donovan Woods
4. Bobby Reid
3. Also Pogi
2. Dax Garman
1. Chris Chaloupka

Gundy is vastly over rated on the list. He had 2 of the top 20 running backs to ever play the game, a legendary wide receiver along with an excellent O-Line. Heck, Spencer Sanders might be able to win a conference title with all of that.

Two baseball players are by far our top two qbs, everyone else is just shuffling around.

Gundy is vastly over rated on the list. He had 2 of the top 20 running backs to ever play the game, a legendary wide receiver along with an excellent O-Line. Heck, Spencer Sanders might be able to win a conference title with all of that.

Two baseball players are by far our top two qbs, everyone else is just shuffling around.

Can’t blame Gundy for a defense that couldn’t stop anyone. You guys are short changing his accomplishments.

Can’t blame Gundy for a defense that couldn’t stop anyone. You guys are short changing his accomplishments.

He had two of our top 3 running backs and a tremendous wide out. I will grant that his coach was a mental midget though.

He was career passing leader in the Big 8 for awhile. Ask Barry Sanders if Gundy was over rated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Two baseball pitchers with arms are by far our top two qbs, everyone else is just shuffling around.
Fify. Specialized baseball players who had strong arms and accuracy.

The Al Pena slander on this board is ridiculous. Put some respect on his name. The 1 yard TD rush against Tech in 2005 will forever be one of my fondest OSU memories. I was a Junior and in the front row of the student section. That season was a tragedy but that game was legendary.

The Al Pena slander on this board is ridiculous. Put some respect on his name. The 1 yard TD rush against Tech in 2005 will forever be one of my fondest OSU memories. I was a Junior and in the front row of the student section. That season was a tragedy but that game was legendary.
I went to the game at College Station that year. Pena led OSU to one of the worst ass-whippings I've ever personally witnessed, complete with A&M's 12th man walkon intercepting a pass. I feel like I've earned the right to disrespect Pena :LOL:

I went to the game at College Station that year. Pena led OSU to one of the worst ass-whippings I've ever personally witnessed, complete with A&M's 12th man walkon intercepting a pass. I feel like I've earned the right to disrespect Pena :LOL:
I traveled to the Iowa State game that season. It was a rough trip…

Back