Game Replays?

bogger7

I'm guessing this has been asked or was available on the old OP. But does anyone know where there are full game replays to download or torrent? I'm not looking for all of them, just 5-10 that were some of the bigger games over the past 20 years. Any big Barry S games would be a plus. My dad is getting up there in age and I'm trying to get him into college football as an easy hobby to invest his time in. He'll follow OSU so he has some connection (me) to a school.

I know there are some on youtube, but didn't know if there was a compiled torrent location like some of the other schools I'm seeing have.

Thanks!

I'm guessing this has been asked or was available on the old OP. But does anyone know where there are full game replays to download or torrent? I'm not looking for all of them, just 5-10 that were some of the bigger games over the past 20 years. Any big Barry S games would be a plus. My dad is getting up there in age and I'm trying to get him into college football as an easy hobby to invest his time in. He'll follow OSU so he has some connection (me) to a school.

I know there are some on youtube, but didn't know if there was a compiled torrent location like some of the other schools I'm seeing have.

Thanks!
Im not a torrenter, but Big Dave on Youtube usually has all of our games uplodaded, at least for the last 10 to 15 years. He does a good job of keeping them up if they are taken down too.

Back