gVndy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard Nick Saban say once that he never gets close to the coaches on his staff because he knows he may have to fire them some day. Coach Gundy would be smart to do the same.

There are some coaches on our staff that are clearly underperforming. It's past time for changes to be made. Gary Patterson got fired for refusing to make changes to his staff. I hope the same thing doesn't happen to Coach Gundy.
Weiberg would never ever have the cajónes to fire Gundy.

Weiberg would never ever have the cajónes to fire Gundy.
The donors make those decisions. He can't fire Gundy without money waiting for the buyout and for the replacements (probably a whole staff turn over). AD's aren't the bosses of long tenured football coaches the way the McDonald's shift manager is the boss of the fry guy.

Well, I know a lot of people have wet sailed on the season.

I have a 6 year old who loves OSU and would love to go to a game with his dad.

So for those who have wrote off the season, if you have tickets you don’t want let me know.
I have two extra tickets for the Kansas game which is the week after the Friday K State game, not because we won’t be attending but two family members will be attending a wedding that weekend and can’t make it!!! I had two extras I gave to Slurpupp, another poster on this site, when we played Central Arkansas so they are yours if you want them, decent seats just send a private message!!!

Gundy has always wanted to emulate Pat Jones...he wants to run power...and play action pass...but his line can pull it off...who knows if this kid @ DC can coach...he seems to have potential...but who knows...S. Ala was ugly...ISU was not encouraging...Gundy's hard headed as fu@!...somewhat cringy...guy should be a favored son...but has never endeared himself to most fans...except we all love winning...but don't see that as an option this year...if he only wins four games...how long will fans stay with him...wish we could get some one like Josh Henson...guy could recruit...seems to be able to endear himself...would love to see if he could win at a high level...would be nice to have a feel good thing going on...if Gundy peters out trying to become his best Pat Jones

Last edited:
Gundy has always wanted to emulate Pat Jones...he wants to run power...and play action pass...but his line can pull it off...who knows if this kid @ DC can coach...he seems to have potential...but who knows...N. Ala was ugly...ISU was not encouraging...Gundy's hard headed as fu@!...somewhat cringy...guy should be a favored son...but has never endeared himself to most fans...except we all love winning...but don't see that as an option this year...if he only wins four games...how long will fans stay with him...wish we could get some one like Josh Henson...guy could recruit...seems to be able to endear himself...would love to see if he could win at a high level...would be nice to have a feel good thing going on...if Gundy peters out trying to become his best Pat Jones
Cue the Henson haters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back