New D Line Coach

I feel he is more a bourbon guy and not a scotch guy. Still he has an EET degree and played 10 years professionally in Canada so, probably not all bad. As far as a journeyman, I'm not going to look at his complete history but his last two moves were the result of head coaching changes.

I feel he is more a bourbon guy and not a scotch guy. Still he has an EET degree and played 10 years professionally in Canada so, probably not all bad. As far as a journeyman, I'm not going to look at his complete history but his last two moves were the result of head coaching changes.
He followed Todd Graham, who was always changing jobs.

One of my undergrad degrees is from Valdosta State. I was surprised that I didn’t recognize his name when I saw VSU listed as one of his stops.

I’ll preface this by pointing out some of the coaches that have come through VSU:

Kirby Smart
Mike Leach
Will Muschamp
Hal Mumme

and many other recognizable names.

The one head coach whose name I refuse to utter or type was the head coach when Randolph was an assistant. That’s not a negative, necessarily, as the DC was good.

One of my undergrad degrees is from Valdosta State. I was surprised that I didn’t recognize his name when I saw VSU listed as one of his stops.

I’ll preface this by pointing out some of the coaches that have come through VSU:

Kirby Smart
Mike Leach
Will Muschamp
Hal Mumme

and many other recognizable names.

The one head coach whose name I refuse to utter or type was the head coach when Randolph was an assistant. That’s not a negative, necessarily, as the DC was good.
Whats wrong with Mike Kelly?

Has anyone heard anything about where Greg Richmond actually went? What is he doing? I can’t find anything about where he went. Only speculation.

Any information about why he was fired? Again, Only speculation and guesses.

Thanks in advance.

Back