Pokes vs Patriots in Stillwater

Now those uppity douchers get to celebrate again on our field. What a horribly disappointing loss.

Every chance to win it but pissed down our legs. FFS.

Yea and this might very well be the difference we play in a regional they host versus the other way around. 🤮

Either way I’m tired of them.

Fundamentals cost OSU the game. Poor fielding and couldn’t lay down the bunt when needed. Couldn’t make contact good enough to get a sac fly when the bases were loaded in the early innings.

This has to be the worst fielding team Holiday has had in several years.

OSU got the lead and the bats absolutely disappeared until the 8th.

Frustrating game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frustrating loss.

Credit to the guy who hit the go ahead bomb but he just stuck his bat out there and the velocity/wind carried it over and snuck inside the foul pole. Sometimes that happens.

Fundamentals cost OSU the game. Poor fielding and couldn’t lay down the bunt when needed. Couldn’t make contact good enough to get a sac fly when the bases were loaded in the early innings.

This has to be the worst fielding team Holiday has had in several years.

OSU got the lead and the bats absolutely disappeared until the 8th.

Frustrating game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The sad thing is there are guys in the dugout that could make this a good defensive team without giving up much offensively. Meola is a very good third baseman and should’ve been playing there tonight and Ortiz is a very good second baseman and should’ve been playing there. Richie is not a third baseman, nor is Schubart an outfielder. He’s a DH - 1B. And Bruggeman no better than an average first baseman. Josh is continuing to run those guys out playing out of position in big games. This is what you get.

Frustrating loss.

Credit to the guy who hit the go ahead bomb but he just stuck his bat out there and the velocity/wind carried it over and snuck inside the foul pole. Sometimes that happens.
Not often does a lefty power a fastball outside to RF. That takes some strength.

Back