gVndy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I know a lot of people have wet sailed on the season.

I have a 6 year old who loves OSU and would love to go to a game with his dad.

So for those who have wrote off the season, if you have tickets you don’t want let me know.

I coached high school for many years. You're right everyone would like to win, but not everyone is willing to do what it takes to win. The old saying that you have to hate losing more than you love winning is true and I just don't think that's where Mike Gundy is. He is far too comfortable with losing. I'm sure he doesn't like it, but he's obviously okay with it because he has refused to do anything to change; he has not adapted.
That’s a very true set of sentences. You must hate losing to make winning happen, in any endeavor. It’s like winning sportsmanship you just got the orange slice and juice box award along with a participation medal.

I hope that the message board rumor about the entire team quitting has legs. It might give us enough reason to fire for cause an save us years of awful teams because of Gundy’s ridiculous buyout clause.

I heard Gundy talking improvements in the oline. I think they looked better but let’s not ignore that they wouldn’t be this bad if you fired the incompetence on your offensive staff.

There have been rumblings that many players do NOT like the OC or his minions. It makes you wonder if Gundy is letting his friendship to these coaches blind him on making decisions on the performance of our team.

Make changes…. I do NOT care if you are friends with them or if they hold a special place in your heart. They make millions of dollars and the job is to perform.

stop working 40 hours a week and Start working 80 until you get it fixed.

Last edited:
AJ Milwee from Texas for OC? Maybe he can bring Maalik Murphy with him. He makes $425k as QB coach/co-OC.

I heard Gundy talking improvements in the oline. I think they looked better but let’s not ignore that they wouldn’t be this bad if you fired the incompetence on your offensive staff.

There have been rumblings that many players do NOT like the OC or his minions. It makes you wonder if Gundy is letting his friendship to these coaches blind him on making decisions on the performance of our team.

Make changes…. I do NOT care if you are friends with them or if they hold a special place in your heart. They make millions of dollars and the job is to perform.

stop working 40 hours a week and Start working 80 until you get it fixed.
More than 40 hours? What are you thinking?

I heard Nick Saban say once that he never gets close to the coaches on his staff because he knows he may have to fire them some day. Coach Gundy would be smart to do the same.

There are some coaches on our staff that are clearly underperforming. It's past time for changes to be made. Gary Patterson got fired for refusing to make changes to his staff. I hope the same thing doesn't happen to Coach Gundy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back