Cowgirls in Clearwater, FL

This is from Wikipedia before the season started…..Coach Gajewski has won 8 games this season but never heard anything about him becoming 2nd on all time win list

OSU hitting .357 as a team through 9 games against tough opponents. We hit .291 last year.

Team ERA is at 3.07, which is good but not great in college softball, but that will improve once roles get settled.

Next up is New Mexico in Las Cruces next Friday, followed by Nebraska on the same day.

Last edited:
OSU hitting .357 as a team through 9 games against tough opponents. We hit .291 last year.

Team ERA is at 3.07, which is good but not great in college softball, but that will improve once roles get settled.

Next up is New Mexico in Las Cruces next Friday, followed by Nebraska on the same day.
I’m sure glad you did this for me…I appreciate your hard work

Not OSU related….. I believe every pitching coach and pitchers needs to take notes on how this Baylor pitcher is pitching to OU.

Last year she gave up 3 runs, 0 ER in 6 2/3 innings
Right now she has given up 1 run, 0 ER thru 4 innings.

very impressive how she is pitching to that high power offense

Baylor won 4-3.
OU has also had close calls with Liberty, winning 1-0 in 8 and beat Washington 5-4. They're still by far the most talented team, but they'v MAYBE come a little back to the pack. Could be wishful thinking.

Back