What do you want to see different out of the bye week?

Casey and many of his guests seem to be unrelenting Gundy supporters, and the emotion has worn off, so you're seeing more of that. Personally, I see no reason to place such faith in Gundy. They bring up their faith in him to turn it around based on past seasons, but what most of us are upset about is the fact that he has to turn it around in the first place. Its a neat trick that he can turn things around miraculously after multiple losses in a row to mediocre teams. Its simultaneously appalling that a top 15 paid coach has to make such a miraculous turnaround after multiple losses in a row to mediocre teams. We will NEVER move beyond this era of Cowboy football until Gundy elevates his own approach, which we know isn't going to happen.
He is who he is. He will not change. He HAD a potential Heisman finalist and then the past 2 yrs he’s done nothing but say “we are going to limit him to 20ish carries” “we don’t want him to get banged up”. That right there would make me want to transfer. I’m not saying use Ollie as a battering ram especially down 21+ points but don’t limit him before even starting the season. MG has a defeatist attitude and a “how can we not lose” as opposed to “how can we win?”. Frustrating to watch for 2 decades. He has done a lot but his above avg record and coaching style make me want to move on.

He is who he is. He will not change. He HAD a potential Heisman finalist and then the past 2 yrs he’s done nothing but say “we are going to limit him to 20ish carries” “we don’t want him to get banged up”. That right there would make me want to transfer. I’m not saying use Ollie as a battering ram especially down 21+ points but don’t limit him before even starting the season. MG has a defeatist attitude and a “how can we not lose” as opposed to “how can we win?”. Frustrating to watch for 2 decades. He has done a lot but his above avg record and coaching style make me want to move on.
How can we win? by not losing!

Some really interesting stuff in here. Flores has been practicing like normal, among other things.
1) Which coach clocked him in the eye?!! lol
2) Jenni digs deep with questions and asks in ways he can’t give her coach speak answers. I hate his “if that’s good enough for you?” reply to her. He’s a pompous azz hat
3) It’s been many years of the laissez faire attitude, I’m over it

Last edited:
Gundy said all 3 QBs are practicing and has instructed the staff that a decision has to be made by Thursday (the day before the game).

I have a question. What the heck did we do last week? This should have been addressed during the bye week so that whoever they name as starter would get the majority of reps this week.

I'm the worst procrastinator I know so I can spot it a mile away.

Gundy said all 3 QBs are practicing and has instructed the staff that a decision has to be made by Thursday (the day before the game).

I have a question. What the heck did we do last week? This should have been addressed during the bye week so that whoever they name as starter would get the majority of reps this week.

The starter moving forward having two weeks with the first team would have been ideal.

Yeah, that was such a wild revelation. Like...how? Among many other things stated in this press conference. How is he this unbothered by poor performance and losses, and is just plodding along like everything is fine? Its unacceptable given his profession and compensation.

Offense: Run the ball effectively (different formations, blocking schemes, whatever it takes. Not the SOS)
Defense: Stop the run.

That would be a good start.

Samuel L Jackson What GIF by Coming to America

Back