What do you want to see different out of the bye week?

LOL Flores went from injured to possibly needing surgery and can't possibly be viewed as an option to now practicing? Clown show.

Dc Comics Joker GIF by Max

Pretty sure someone said that Robert Allen "confirmed" it. I didn't hear that first hand because I don't waste my time listening to Robert Allen. But it has also been a topic on the Sports Animal.
I believe Robert Allen read a a Twitter/X post that said Flores was injured and may need surgery but never came out and said yes this is true, but you know how media people play that game, this is what is being reported but I can’t confirm it or Gundy will kick me off the radio crew and ban me from practice and media gatherings! 😂🤣😂

We ran off the best one we had out of a Bad group.
Actually there are two younger more talented guys that should be playing in both Dotson and Kawicki, they just don’t have the multiplex starts that the others have!!! Poor Brooks has a lot of injury issues that maybe he can get over with a fresh start, but Birmingham and Wilson are also damaged goods (past injuries) like Brooks and just can’t seem to get it done physically anymore! PLAY THE BEST GUYS EVEN IF THEY ARE YOUNG PUPS!!!🤔

Last edited:
Back