Trump 2024 Run Thread

Mike Johnson says the quiet part outloud on Fox

"The Roberts majority may be disinclined to sully itself in this instance. But, as with all other things related to the Supreme Court, should they choose to throw out their own rule book just to benefit Trump, there’s no recourse and no stopping them."

Going to drop this here. Caveat: I have not read through it, it just came across it.

If this is true it's a bunch more felonies.... but also hard to prove. Wonder if the DA will investigate or leave it alone since he already got one conviction.

Be honest…you’re Ron Filipkowski aren’t you?
He is a former US Marine and former elected Republican Public Defender and lawyer and served an appointed position in Ron DeSantis state committee for judicial appointments in Florida

He was a staunch GOP pillar in Florida politics until 2020 and DeSantis response to COVID..when he resigned and started calling out the GOP when all the COVID stuff happened...and he's been calling out the GOP FROM a true conservative view ever since

I appreciate the conservative view of calling out MAGA ...because it's the perspective of a true conservative...the GOP LONG AGO...left behind

He is a former US Marine and former elected Republican Public Defender and lawyer and served an appointed position in Ron DeSantis state committee for judicial appointments in Florida

He was a staunch GOP pillar in Florida politics until 2020 and DeSantis response to COVID..when he resigned and started calling out the GOP when all the COVID stuff happened...and he's been calling out the GOP FROM a true conservative view ever since

I appreciate the conservative view of calling out MAGA ...because it's the perspective of a true conservative...the GOP LONG AGO...left behind
Medias Touch is not remotely conservative.
* BBC labeled them as a poster child for far left wing news.

* Media Bias Fact Check rates them “extreme left” with “mixed reliability due to misleading information”

* Ad Fontes Media rates them “hyper partisan left”

* CNN calls them a “Progressive Super PAC that makes false claims”

Medias Touch is not remotely conservative.
* BBC labeled them as a poster child for far left wing news.

* Media Bias Fact Check rates them “extreme left” with “mixed reliability due to misleading information”

* Ad Fontes Media rates them “hyper partisan left”

* CNN calls them a “Progressive Super PAC that makes false claims”
Yep..tends to happen when you just call out the GOP all the time .

I'm is what it is. A former GOP member who is disenfranchised with the GOP and calls them out for lack of conservative principles

Breaking News: Wisconsin charged three former advisers to Donald Trump in connection with a fake electors plot to overturn 2020 election results in the state.

You MUST REJECT THIS

In an interview with the conservative outlet Newsmax, Donald Trump seemed to float the possibility of imprisoning his political opponents if he becomes president again.

Yep..tends to happen when you just call out the GOP all the time .

I'm is what it is. A former GOP member who is disenfranchised with the GOP and calls them out for lack of conservative principles
By all means keep posting Medias Touch, certainly at least one poster enjoys their biased stories because he liked your post twice.

But according to the non-partisan group that does the Media Bias Chart, Medias Touch is both less reliability and more politically biased than:
* OAN
* Heritage Foundation
* Breitbart
* Newsmax
* Daily Wire

The two right-wing sites that have both low reliability and high biased scores like Medias Touch:
* Ben Shapiro
* Prager

By all means keep posting Medias Touch, certainly at least one poster enjoys their biased stories because he liked your post twice.

But according to the non-partisan group that does the Media Bias Chart, Medias Touch is both less reliability and more politically biased than:
* OAN
* Heritage Foundation
* Breitbart
* Newsmax
* Daily Wire

The two right-wing sites that have both low reliability and high biased scores like Medias Touch:
* Ben Shapiro
* Prager
Keep attacking the messenger not the message.

* OAN
* Heritage Foundation
* Breitbart
* Newsmax
* Daily Wire

* Ben Shapiro
* Prager
Which media bias chart?
There are several

Last edited:

* OAN
* Heritage Foundation
* Breitbart
* Newsmax
* Daily Wire

* Ben Shapiro
* Prager
I EXPECT news sites to be free of Bias. I EXPECT PAC"s to be LOADED with it. They are after all called Political Action Committees

Please don't try to tell me that you think PAC's should be free of Bias...because the Heritage Foundation and their Project 2025 is nothing more than a blueprint to install Right Wing Extremism and undo The Constitution of the United States. It is also a talking point for Trump and many of his supporters about their plans for the United States If Trump wins in 2024.

Meidas Touch
it is an anti Trump PAC started by 3 brothers whose only goal in life is to be Anti Trump.

When this PAC was started in 2021 they listed their reason to exists as the following.
On its website, MeidasTouch says it is “staffed solely” by the Meiselas brothers “with the primary goals of protecting American democracy, defeating Trumpism, and holding Republicans accountable.” And they were going to meet those lofty goals by building a massive online grassroots movement.

Today their membership is close to 3 million and they reach 3.8 BILLION views of their content published online as of 2023 after 24 months in existence.

Rolling Stone did an expose on them back in 2021.​

The Trouble With MeidasTouch​

The brothers behind the breakout anti-Trump PAC are the golden boys of the #Resistance, but when ‘Rolling Stone’ took a look beneath the surface, their response turned Trumpian

I also post alot of content from The Lincoln Project as well​

The Lincoln Project launched with two stated objectives. The first was to defeat Donald Trump at the ballot box. The second was to ensure Trumpism failed alongside him. As we have seen, our fight against Trumpism is only beginning. We must combat these forces everywhere and at all times. Our democracy depends on it

The Lincoln Project is an American political action committee (PAC) founded in December 2019 by moderate conservatives and former Republican Party members who oppose U.S. President Donald Trump and Trumpism. During the 2020 presidential election, it aimed to prevent the re-election of President Trump, and to defeat incumbent Republican candidates running for re-election who had been loyalists to Trump. In April 2020, the committee endorsed Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden. As of 2023, the committee is focused on preventing a non-consecutive re-election of Trump in the 2024 presidential election.

Thanks for the Feedback and input and opinions on the Subject matter and Source. I truly appreciate it.
Yeah, it is an Anti Trump PAC......i would expect it to be loaded with bias content. However, They are PAC's that are surrounded and filled with Former GOP operatives, elected officials etc who are Throwing out HUGE warnings and calling out Trump and his Ilk and they are working very hard to preserve and fight for a voice of Traditional Conservative Values....that many on this very board proclaim they themselves support and do NOT support Trump

Maybe that is why it resonates with so many, True Conservative Lens look at the World of Trump. When you do this you notice Trump and his followers are not where CLOSE to be Republicans or Conservatives.

Please also feel Free to challenge or dispute anything that is posted as well. I will be more than happy to provide perspective of why it was posted, a review of the message and validly of the message , regardless of source. I'm always more than happy to debate the issues. This is where we TRULY learn and develop and draw our own conclusions.

Last edited:
I EXPECT news sites to be free of Bias. I EXPECT PAC"s to be LOADED with it. They are after all called Political Action Committees
I do wish news sites were free of bias.
Sounds like we may not specifically agree, but align. Medias Touch is not a news service and has a ton of bias. And it is comparable to low reliability and high bias of Ben Shapiro and Prager. Both are also not news services.

All three sprinkle in a little bit of truth to spin stories for their intended audiences.

https://apnews.com/article/trump-ge...-fani-willis-1c14171f33e7fb76bf3bdae6aba57d1d

Appeals court halts Trump's Georgia election case while appeal on Willis disqualification pending

Seems to me like this should be a simple case in general... but this process is taking forever.
Only person to blame for why it's taking so long is Willis herself and the BS personal life she allowed to interfere with her work life. She should have already recused herself long ago and got far away

The evidence in this case is VERY bad for Trump and there is A LOT of it and many folks have already made pleas to testify against him that were also involved

ANY prosecutor could win this case.....Willis is damaging the credibility of it all because she wants the glory for it and is refusing to step aside when it is very clear she should have

Back