Trump 2024 Run Thread

Those of us getting near retirement age are going to get totally f#((@ if this goes through. So, after paying income tax for all our lives, when we reach the time of much lower income tax we are going to get hit with extreme high prices of goods to cover the sleath tax called tariffs.

It won't because it's stupid and impossible. That being said, if the reasons why it is so stupid are blasted through the airwaves I wonder if it will change the minds of any older people who were going to vote for Trump no matter what before this.

It won't because it's stupid and impossible. That being said, if the reasons why it is so stupid are blasted through the airwaves I wonder if it will change the minds of any older people who were going to vote for Trump no matter what before this.

Yeah income tax was a constitutional amendment right? I don’t know why they chose to do it that way back then but it’d take another one to change it. So like you said. Impossible nowadays.

who in their right mind would believe this and/or believe this is possible and/or believe it could work?! oh yeah, the same people who believed him when he said cats and dogs were being eaten and when he said the election was stolen and when he said COVID was not a big deal and when he said fema spent all the money on illegals and when he said schools were giving sex change operations and when he said raising tariffs will help and ....

Those of us getting near retirement age are going to get totally f#((@ if this goes through. So, after paying income tax for all our lives, when we reach the time of much lower income tax we are going to get hit with extreme high prices of goods to cover the sleath tax called tariffs.
However, income taxes are abolished what it is replaced with will only favor rich people. So, no wonder Trump is open minded toward doing that. If you are rich and think taxes are too high, just quit buying so much stuff. People of modest means can't do that as easily. They are not buying a bunch of luxuries in the first place.

Back