Trump 2024 Run Thread

Do you have transcript or footage? Curious what else he said. Because this is horrible. Security almost sounded like a misspeak to be corrected to sport as I hear the pacing of his words. Did you have anything beyond this clip?
He says “security” first in that very clip.

Funny I listened to what he said in the clip you just posted twice. Both times he said “security “ before he said sport and entertainment yet you and Shannon Watts both left that part out. Strange 🧐
GGP and I agree.

What’s the world coming to?

I know that. That's the part that I said I was fine with. Should have left it there and the "you can't take that away" or after the word safety. But the inclusion of the last of that is not good. Sport shooting shouldn't be mentioned when talking about families of school shootings.

If my son was shot in school and anyone trying to explain protecting gun rights listed "so they could go to the range for an afternoon", even in a list of other reasons...that's not ok and diminishes the loss and pain. Saying our hands are tied because of 2nd amendment or allowing families to protect themselves in their homes. Those are OK. But to include sport shooting in that list shows he doesn't care about those families or children.
So you heard security, but you just don’t like the way he said it and what he said after?

Come On Democrat GIF by Election 2020

Seriously dude, he says so much legitimately concerning crap.

This kind criticism just casts doubt and ridicule on the legitimate stuff.

He says “security” first in that very clip.
Yes. I was looking for what he said afterwards. If there was anything where he laid out a plan.

Like I said later. When talking child's lives and relating that to trading for sport shooting is cold. Even if it's the 2nd reason.

Sorry Billy was killed yesterday. But we cant have any sort of gun control because I feel like i need to protect my family and sometimes go to the range for fun so tough luck... see how you just don't say that last part. It puts the kids life on equal footing to sport.

Whatever. Maybe having my son in school right now with this sh!t sucks since nothing changes and just skews my view to be sensitive. But it still is stupid to relate the two.

Yes. I was looking for what he said afterwards. If there was anything where he laid out a plan.

Like I said later. When talking child's lives and relating that to trading for sport shooting is cold. Even if it's the 2nd reason.

Sorry Billy was killed yesterday. But we cant have any sort of gun control because I feel like i need to protect my family and sometimes go to the range for fun so tough luck... see how you just don't say that last part. It puts the kids life on equal footing to sport.

Whatever. Maybe having my son in school right now with this sh!t sucks since nothing changes and just skews my view to be sensitive. But it still is stupid to relate the two.
And it’s stupid to claim he said their children’s safety and even lives were sacrificed so that others could have guns for “entertainment and sport” when that’s clearly not all he said.

Back