Trump 2024 Run Thread

Trump after his mic malfunctions: “Now what happens is I won't pay the bill for this stu*id company that rented us this cr*p. I won't pay the bill...”

LOL, Trump closed a McDonald's, so he could make a staged act of him working there, so he can now say and falsely so, "I am the first and only 2024 presidential nominee to work at McDonald’s". What a pitifully petty and false act of being Trump First and trolling Harris!

Trump doesn't believe Harris ever worked at McDonald's, since there is no evidence. I'm with Harris. For my first job I worked at Sirloin Stockade as a busboy, but I don't know of any evidence to prove that I did.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20241021_194015_Reddit.jpg
Who believes this stuff? Who honestly thinks a school would ever be able to schedule and perform a sex change operation on a kid... moreless without anyone knowing?

Is it just to distract from the fact that he has no plan or clie how to help with schools?

View attachment 7896
Who believes this stuff? Who honestly thinks a school would ever be able to schedule and perform a sex change operation on a kid... moreless without anyone knowing?

Is it just to distract from the fact that he has no plan or clie how to help with schools?

Trump simply agrees with the Republican plan to demonize public schools and make parents afraid of sending their kids there so they will switch to private schools, especially if government money will subsidize them. With so many gullible people out there, especially his base, it doesn't matter when what Trump says is false. Who knows how much campaign money the private school lobby gives to Republicans?

Trump's idea to fix schools is to abolish the Dept. of Education. That is another way to reduce funding for public schools to make them look bad and preferable to private schools.

Voting to repeal property taxes is yet another way to cut or eliminate a funding source for education. North Dakota will be voting to do that. If passed, ND state legislators will be looking, if willing, to raise sales, income and gas taxes to make up for lost revenue.

It shouldn't take much common sense, for the non-gullible to question that if kids are really getting sex change surgery at schools without prior consent, then why isn't in the news where parents are going to the schools and raising all out bloody hell over it?

Much of the above is similar to the way Robin Fuxa sees it, who is running for state senator and recently appeared at a town hall debate. She exposed her Republican opponent for donating to Ryan Walters. The Republican doesn't mind Walters much, referring to him as having a brash approach.

Last edited:
How disgusting of Trump to be overheard saying, "I need the kind of generals Hitler had". I doubt it's the October surprise since it's not very surprising Trump would say such a thing. Trump probably knows less about WWII than I do. Hitler expected loyalty from his generals to follow his battle plans however difficult and unreasonable they may be without balking or they would be axed. So, they had to be loyal. As a result, Germany was defeated. That is the kind of loyalty Trump wanted. Besides that, does Trump know things got so desperate Hitler's own generals tried to kill him?

Last edited:
I'm not sure there can be much of an "October surprise" when nothing this scumbag does is surprising anymore. I honestly don't think there is a single thing he could do that would cause his base to waiver in their support.

I'd love to hear from the Maga on here - is there anything he could do that would stop you from voting for him?

How disgusting of Trump to be overheard saying, "I need the kind of generals Hitler had". I doubt it's the October surprise since it's not very surprising Trump would say such a thing. Trump probably knows less about WWII than I do. Hitler expected loyalty from his generals to follow his battle plans however difficult and unreasonable they may be without balking or they would be axed. So, they had to be loyal. As a result, Germany was defeated. That is the kind of loyalty Trump wanted. Besides that, does Trump know things got so desperate Hitler's own generals tried to kill him?

Back