Trump 2024 Run Thread

Yes, taking offense to treasonous acts of the Chairman of the Joint Chief’s of Staff is definitely snowflakey. Are you being serious?

Yep. You think insurrection is perfectly fine when it's people supporting your guy trying to do it, but when someone important in the military says the guy is nuts you get all butthurt and say he was being treasonous. That's pretty snowflakey.

People trying to stop a normal transition of power=just taking a tour of the Capitol.

Person high in the government telling a foreign power through a normal backchannel that things will be alright no matter who wins an election=TREASON!!

triggered GIF

another example of the COT (cult of trump)...my buddy (who is a cult member) is an ex-coach; he loves to use this phrase and I read it again in his social media post awhile ago talking about the Oregon player getting kicked out for spitting on opponent, my buddy simply says, "character counts"......I honestly don't think they even realize how ignorant they are...

Yep. You think insurrection is perfectly fine when it's people supporting your guy trying to do it, but when someone important in the military says the guy is nuts you get all butthurt and say he was being treasonous. That's pretty snowflakey.

People trying to stop a normal transition of power=just taking a tour of the Capitol.

Person high in the government telling a foreign power through a normal backchannel that things will be alright no matter who wins an election=TREASON!!

triggered GIF
So you’re answer is “No, I’m not being serious.”👍

No, I didn’t say he is a Chinese asset. But you already knew that. What I AM saying is that when the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff of the United States of America rings up our biggest military and economic threat in the world and says basically “Hey don’t worry about anything coming from us because I’ll give you a whatsup first.” he needs to be dealt with. He, more than just about anyone, needs to be very concerned about another Trump presidency.

Yes, taking offense to treasonous acts of the Chairman of the Joint Chief’s of Staff is definitely snowflakey. Are you being serious?
So, not a Chinese asset? Yet, committed treason by helping China? So, what was his motivation?

So, not a Chinese asset? Yet, committed treason by helping China? So, what was his motivation?
None of that matters to him. His cult leader is angry, therefore it must be wrong.

Military-military conversations are routine across major competitors to prevent misunderstandings. I've read that China was concerned he would attack to create reason to not step down. This was a simple conversation saying that wouldn't happen. Otherwise you end up with risk of normal actions being interpreted incorrectly.

A confused Trump goes on a delusional rant: “They just come up, they want to do things like no more cows and no windows in buildings”

Trump brags about killing the bipartisan border security bill: “They said we’re gonna make the border tougher… Trump talked Congress out of [it]”

He is calling for war

Trump: "We will not be conquered. We will not be occupied. We will not be invaded ... I will give back your freedom and give back your life."

Everything the guy says just is NOT true...how can Christians support a man who lives we like this ..when it is Soo easy to prove the lie ??

Trump: Kamala Harris hasn’t gone to North Carolina

(Kamala Harris is currently in North Carolina)

He is calling for war

Trump: "We will not be conquered. We will not be occupied. We will not be invaded ... I will give back your freedom and give back your life."

Man cults are terrible. You can step outside and see with your own eyes that everything is fine and still somehow believe this nonsense.

"We want people to come in our country legally."

Trump has already promised to deport legal Haitian immigrants in Springfield and in other parts of the country.

Kind of doesn't incentivize doing it legally. If legally immigrating, there's a much higher chance of the gov knowing where you are vs if you sneak in.

Back