Trump 2024 Run Thread

After terrorizing Springfield, Trump just went to Aurora, Colorado and held a viciously racist rally spewing unhinged anti-immigrant lies — their own Republican mayor: “Grossly exaggerated… unfairly hurt the city’s identity and sense of safety.”

1000003450.png

If anyone should be worried about Trump it’s Milley.

In Woodward and Costa's book Peril, the authors wrote that on October 30, 2020, four days before the U.S. presidential election day, Milley called his counterpart in China, General Li Zuocheng, quoting Milley as saying: "I want to assure you that the American government is stable and everything is going to be okay ... We are not going to attack or conduct any kinetic operations against you ... If we're going to attack, I'm going to call you ahead of time. It's not going to be a surprise."[98][99]

If anyone should be worried about Trump it’s Milley.

In Woodward and Costa's book Peril, the authors wrote that on October 30, 2020, four days before the U.S. presidential election day, Milley called his counterpart in China, General Li Zuocheng, quoting Milley as saying: "I want to assure you that the American government is stable and everything is going to be okay ... We are not going to attack or conduct any kinetic operations against you ... If we're going to attack, I'm going to call you ahead of time. It's not going to be a surprise."[98][99]

So are you saying Mark Milley is a Chinese asset?

After terrorizing Springfield, Trump just went to Aurora, Colorado and held a viciously racist rally spewing unhinged anti-immigrant lies — their own Republican mayor: “Grossly exaggerated… unfairly hurt the city’s identity and sense of safety.”

View attachment 7726
I think Aurora can be trusted not to go for Trump in Nov. In 2020 Aurora went for Biden by around 57%. Probably in large part Trump wanted to punish Aurora for not being for him.

I think Aurora can be trusted not to go for Trump in Nov. In 2020 Aurora went for Biden by around 57%. Probably in large part Trump wanted to punish Aurora for not being for him.
He didn't make that stop for Aurora voters. He made it for swing states and his cultists. If he cared about down ballot races I'd say he was trying to help rural district races, but he doesn't care about them.

So are you saying Mark Milley is a Chinese asset?
No, I didn’t say he is a Chinese asset. But you already knew that. What I AM saying is that when the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff of the United States of America rings up our biggest military and economic threat in the world and says basically “Hey don’t worry about anything coming from us because I’ll give you a whatsup first.” he needs to be dealt with. He, more than just about anyone, needs to be very concerned about another Trump presidency.

No, I didn’t say he is a Chinese asset. But you already knew that. What I AM saying is that when the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff of the United States of America rings up our biggest military and economic threat in the world and says basically “Hey don’t worry about anything coming from us because I’ll give you a whatsup first.” he needs to be dealt with. He, more than just about anyone, needs to be very concerned about another Trump presidency.
You do realize that we did this with the USSR during the majority of the cold war right? It's to avoid unessisary hostilities or at a worst case, a nuclear exchange.

Much ado about nothing.

You do realize that we did this with the USSR during the majority of the cold war right? It's to avoid unessisary hostilities or at a worst case, a nuclear exchange.

Much ado about nothing.
Without the approval of the Commander in Chief? You do realize that we aren’t in the middle of a Cold War with the USSR anymore right? Ridiculous.

Honestly, I thought that was what you were attempting to say.

And from the sound of things, what you ARE saying is that if Trump is elected there will be vindictive retribution against people he sees as non loyal and you are fine with that.

It makes me think you are fine with a dictatorship as long as your guy is the dictator.

Honestly, I thought that was what you were attempting to say.

And from the sound of things, what you ARE saying is that if Trump is elected there will be vindictive retribution against people he sees as non loyal and you are fine with that.

It makes me think you are fine with a dictatorship as long as your guy is the dictator.
There you go putting words in my mouth again. I’ll type slower. Milley should’ve already been dealt with as soon as that phone call became public regardless of which party was in power. He knows it. He also knows that Trump most definitely will at least attempt to deal with him. Rightfully so in my opinion.

There you go putting words in my mouth again. I’ll type slower. Milley should’ve already been dealt with as soon as that phone call became public regardless of which party was in power. He knows it. He also knows that Trump most definitely will at least attempt to deal with him. Rightfully so in my opinion.

Oh don't be such a snowflake.

We both know the only reason you have an issue with Milley is because he's a respected military leader who doesn’t kiss the ring.

Back