Trump 2024 Run Thread

Tom Mountain, the former chair of the Massachusetts Republican Party, is no longer with the Trump campaign after the Boston Globe obtained an email he sent admitting that Trump was losing neighboring New Hampshire.
Top Trump volunteer out after email saying NH 'no longer a battleground state': report

We're to the " yeah I did it but it was legal all along" .. part of him admitting everything we've said all along about 2020 election

Trump Says He Had 'Every Right' to Interfere With Presidential Election

Please, just lock him up. Mental hospital would suffice. He gets crazier by the day

Former Republican Senator from the critical battleground state of Pennsylvania, Pat Toomey, has announced he will not endorse or vote for Donald Trump.

John McCain’s son: I am switching to the Democratic Party and plan to support Kamala Harris for president. What Trump said about my father was reprehensible. I can never forgive him. I am putting my country first

In a speech last week to the National Guard Association of the United States, former President Donald Trump claimed that he was the president who “created” the Veterans Choice health care program, and got it “passed in Congress,” after others had wanted to do so “for 57 years.”

In reality, President Barack Obama was the president who signed the program into law in 2014 | Facts First Analysis https://cnn.it/3XdQqvY

Harris: "I worked at McDonalds in college"

Trump: "Schools are performing surgeries on children without their parents' permission."

The media: "Now, wait just a minute there. You better be prepared to back that claim up, Ms. Harris."

(This timeline is insane)

Back