Trump 2024 Run Thread

NEW: Trump says he will vote AGAINST the 6 week abortion ban in Florida, saying it’s too short.

Wonder how Republicans will feel about that?

NEW: Trump says he will vote AGAINST the 6 week abortion ban in Florida, saying it’s too short.

“She can't, I just did an interview backstage. She was a very terrible person, but she was ok.”

Trump attacked a reporter because she asked him a question about abortion. He then calls reproductive rights “overplayed” while extreme state legislatures enforce abortion bans.

Also he wants the government or private insurance to pay for IVF.

Lotta to unpack with that one

It is so Crude I can't repost it here because it violates this Borads Terms and Conditions.

Think of that! A POTUS candidate putting out such stuff....what has the GOP come to?
View attachment 6741
Here is the article.

The best line of the article by far:
The Harris campaign, which has largely ignored Mr. Trump’s personal attacks, declined to comment.

Trump is now promising FREE IVF for any American that wants it

He’s about a week away from promising extra recesses and pizza for lunch every day.

He's not going to convince people he's long term act in the interest of prochoice. He's obviously terrified he's losing but this may just turn off evangelicals and prolife side. If it does he's going to get crushed.

How is the govt going to pay for it?

Huh?

100k kids a year born in the US via IVF...it takes generally 1-3 rounds of IVF to be successful (and could even take many more times that in some cases)

EACH ROUND cost ~$30,000

That's up to $6 Billion a YEAR for the treatment alone

1000002967.png

Is his pivot for abortion and IVF anything beyond a ruse to siphon votes? I know he used to be pro choice in the 90s but his entire political career has been defined by prolife and plaving prolifers in positions to back that policy.

The man lies constantly and says whatever he thinks is in his best interests at that moment. I personally see these comments as an extension of that. Is it my hate Trump glasses or am I probably right?

Is his pivot for abortion and IVF anything beyond a ruse to siphon votes? I know he used to be pro choice in the 90s but his entire political career has been defined by prolife and plaving prolifers in positions to back that policy.

The man lies constantly and says whatever he thinks is in his best interests at that moment. I personally see these comments as an extension of that. Is it my hate Trump glasses or am I probably right?
He has no principles except his own ego and power/money seeking. It's definitely an extension of that.

In this situation....and if he's actually thought this through (which I doubt).....he's possibly decided that he has the hard core anti-abortion crowd locked up (no matter how much he pisses them off with these types of statements) and is realizing he has to do something to try to pull at least a few from the middle.

Last edited:
So now Trump is saying that his full scale commercial he has already posted on Tik Tock was accidently captured by a random bystander , accidentally turned over to the Trump campaign, accidentally edited and then Posted as a campaign video to his official campaign Tik Tock acct...how dumb does he think people are ?????

Former President Donald Trump defends his appearance at Arlington National Cemetery in an interview with @nbcnews’ Dasha Burns. During the interview, Trump suggests that someone outside his team might have been responsible for the video captured during his visit, despite it being posted on his campaign’s TikTok account. @katiephang reacts.

He posted this at like 1am

View attachment 6768
Meanwhile, at the Harris Campaign HQ…
Will Ferrell Lol GIF

Back