Trump 2024 Run Thread

Trump was struggling to get into Arlington National Cemetery until Speaker of the House Mike Johnson intervened to get Trump in for his illegal campaign stunt.

It is so Crude I can't repost it here because it violates this Borads Terms and Conditions.

Think of that! A POTUS candidate putting out such stuff....what has the GOP come to?
View attachment 6741
Trump's spokesperson freezes when asked about Trump's behavior on Truth Social. His own team can't defend him re-posting disgusting and sexist memes.

Q: How do you explain why Trump is reposting QAnon and misogynistic content?

Trump Press Secretary: I don't think Americans are concerned with that

Q: You don’t think these misogynistic posts are bad? You have no problem with it?

Trump Press Secretary: I didn’t say that

Q: Do you have a problem with it?

Trump Press Secretary: *changes subject*

The family of a Green Beret who died by suicide and is buried at Arlington National Cemetery said Wednesday that Donald Trump’s campaign filmed his grave site without permission as Trump stood in an area where campaign photography isn’t allowed.

JOHN BERMAN: Why was Donald Trump over the past 36 hours reposting QAnon slogan and misogynist and sexist content about Vice President Harris?

TRUMP CAMPAIGN SPOX KAROLINE LEAVITT: I don't think your viewers are concerned about social media posts

I’ll ask again for the people in the back…how can any veteran vote for this guy?!??
I have a relative that is upper 70’s and is a retired officer from the Air Force. Served all over the globe in what I have been told was highly classified capacity and as an aerospace engineer worked on some of our most sophisticated weapons and systems.

He is MAGA to the core. So much so that he wears the red hat to funerals (he does take it off indoors and for the outdoor service aspect but as soon as we say amen it’s red cap on) and can’t wait to talk politics.

He has spent the better part of the last 20 yrs listening to right wing talk radio and watching nothing but uo sports and foxnews his son (who is a very blue dot in a red state) tells me bc I’m legitimately curious how someone so intelligent and so plugged in cannot see the vileness tht is Trump. He believes anyone not supporting Trump is a liberal and bound for eternal damnation. I’ve tried asking policy questions and it always comes back to how evil Ds are. He won’t discuss policy. He won’t talk about how disrespectful Trump is bc those are all lies told by the MSM to divide us. It’s only about how evil Ds are. Mention good policy by Ds and he talks about how they harbor pedos. Talk about job growth or stock market growth and he responds w how divisive Ds are and that they are all groomers.

The family of a Green Beret who died by suicide and is buried at Arlington National Cemetery said Wednesday that Donald Trump’s campaign filmed his grave site without permission as Trump stood in an area where campaign photography isn’t allowed.

It’s stuff like this that will continue to hurt him in the swing states. It’s completely unforced.

I laugh every time someone thinks he has good policy or he will surround himself w talented people.

First who working on his campaign thought this would go well? That’s proof he doesn’t hire the best people or now have people who will act as guardrails.

And second he has abandoned his stance on abortion and for the most part immigration other than the racist diatribe. Why do any of his supporters think the moment something gets tough he will stick to any of his policies or not lurch to the more extreme on either the right or the left.

The Republican Speaker of the House, Mike Johnson, reportedly pulled strings to get Donald Trump into Arlington National Cemetery

Trump’s team was told he could attend only in his personal capacity and that campaign staff members were not allowed

Musk’s X marked NPR’s story on Trump’s Arlington scandal as “unsafe,” an unprecedented move likely aimed at protecting Trump. This blatant censorship shows how explosive the story is for Trump’s campaign, exposing the platform’s manipulation to shield a political ally.

Trump pushes his disgusting, misogynist lie that moms in Minnesota and other blue states can legally murder their babies after they're born.

Jack White rips Trump campaign for posting band’s song: ‘Don’t even think about using my music you fascists’​

Jack White is blasting Donald Trump’s campaign and threatening a lawsuit after an aide to the former president posted a clip that featured a song by The White Stripes.

“Oh…. Don’t even think about using my music you fascists,” White wrote on Instagram on Thursday.

“Law suit [sic] coming from my lawyers about this (to add to your five thousand others,)” White, one-half of the rock duo The White Stripes, wrote to his nearly 700,000 followers.

The legal threat came after Margo Martin, Trump’s deputy director of communications, posted a video clip of the 45th president ascending the stairs of an airplane on his way to rallies in swing states Michigan and Wisconsin. As he walked up the stairs, the opening riff of The White Stripes’s 2003 hit, “Seven Nation Army,” played in the background.

“Have a great day at work today Margo Martin,” White, 49, said.

Martin didn’t immediately respond to ITK’s request for comment, and the X post featuring The White Stripes song appeared to have been removed on Thursday afternoon.

White also ripped Trump for a controversy involving the ex-commander-in-chief’s visit earlier this week during a wreath-laying ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery. An Army spokesperson said Thursday that an employee who was trying to enforce rules prohibiting political activities on cemetery grounds was pushed aside in an altercation that reportedly involved two members of Trump’s campaign staff.

“And as long as I’m here, a double f–k you DonOLD for insulting our nation’s veterans at Arlington you scum,” White said.

“You should lose every military family’s vote immediately from that if ANYTHING makes sense anymore,” the musician said.

It’s far from the first time that a performer has contested the use of their music by Trump’s campaign. Last week, the Foo Fighters said they did not give permission for the Trump campaign to use their song “My Hero” during a campaign rally. In a statement to The Hill, the band’s spokesperson said that any royalties earned from the song would be donated to Vice President Harris’s campaign.

Earlier this month, Celine Dion distanced herself from Trump’s campaign after her famed song, “My Heart Will go On,” was played at the former president’s rally in Montana.

“In no way is this use authorized and Celine Dion does not endorse this or any similar use… and really, THAT song?” a statement posted on Dion’s Instagram account said of the mega-hit featured in 1997’s “Titanic.”

I have a relative that is upper 70’s and is a retired officer from the Air Force. Served all over the globe in what I have been told was highly classified capacity and as an aerospace engineer worked on some of our most sophisticated weapons and systems.

He is MAGA to the core. So much so that he wears the red hat to funerals (he does take it off indoors and for the outdoor service aspect but as soon as we say amen it’s red cap on) and can’t wait to talk politics.

He has spent the better part of the last 20 yrs listening to right wing talk radio and watching nothing but uo sports and foxnews his son (who is a very blue dot in a red state) tells me bc I’m legitimately curious how someone so intelligent and so plugged in cannot see the vileness tht is Trump. He believes anyone not supporting Trump is a liberal and bound for eternal damnation. I’ve tried asking policy questions and it always comes back to how evil Ds are. He won’t discuss policy. He won’t talk about how disrespectful Trump is bc those are all lies told by the MSM to divide us. It’s only about how evil Ds are. Mention good policy by Ds and he talks about how they harbor pedos. Talk about job growth or stock market growth and he responds w how divisive Ds are and that they are all groomers.
It has been their plan all along, and I said it back in 2016. As soon as "fake news" became a part of our lexicon, the fascists won. "Don't believe anything unless you hear it from me!".

Here he goes AGAIN

Trump says he would rather get the civilian Medal of Freedom than the Medal of Honor because the Medal of Honor is given to wounded or dead soldiers

Trump triples down on the disrespect shown to U.S. service members, veterans, and their families this week. In Michigan, he repeated his claim he wouldn’t want the Medal of Honor because of physical sacrifice required.

Musk’s X marked NPR’s story on Trump’s Arlington scandal as “unsafe,” an unprecedented move likely aimed at protecting Trump. This blatant censorship shows how explosive the story is for Trump’s campaign, exposing the platform’s manipulation to shield a political ally.

So twitter=national enquirer

Here he goes AGAIN

Trump says he would rather get the civilian Medal of Freedom than the Medal of Honor because the Medal of Honor is given to wounded or dead soldiers

Trump triples down on the disrespect shown to U.S. service members, veterans, and their families this week. In Michigan, he repeated his claim he wouldn’t want the Medal of Honor because of physical sacrifice required.

This man doesnt care about anyone else, to include military personnel! I don't understand how anyone thinks anything else.

Back