Trump 2024 Run Thread

RNC co-chair Lara Trump defends Donald Trump praising Elon Musk for firing striking workers and busting unions. They aren't even trying to hide the fact that #TrumpHatesWorkers.

Former GOP Congressman Ray LaHood:

“The Republican party that many of us came up through and worked with, does not exist. We want it back. The way to take it back is to make sure Trump doesn't get elected…”

Elon Musk: “Hiroshima and Nagasaki were bombed but now they're full cities again.”

Donald Trump: “That's great. That's great.”

Musk: “Yeah so it's not as scary as people think.

Huh?

via @republicansagainsttrump

During his “interview” with Elon Musk, Donald Trump claimed that President Biden was “close to vegetable stage” and “He can barely walk.”

President Biden on Sunday 👇

Totally. 80 years later and they are cities again. See not a big deal. /serious sarcasm

Wtf is wrong with these people. Nuclear weapons should never again be used and any talk of them as other than them completely destroying all life is wrong and does nothing but wear on the nuclear barrier and will only lead to their eventual use.

Sen. Bernie Sanders says Trump's lies about AI-generated crowds at Vice President Harris' Michigan rally are "laying the groundwork for rejecting the election results if he loses."

"If you can convince your supporters that thousands of people who attended a televised rally do not exist, it will not be hard to convince them that the election returns in Pennsylvania, Michigan and elsewhere are 'fake' and 'fraudulent.'"

X told me aliens were involved in the Trump assassination attempt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

🚨BREAKING: We just filed an FEC complaint against the Trump campaign and X for breaking campaign finance laws after X and Elon Musk gave Trump an illegal corporate in-kind contribution by hosting last night’s pro-Trump campaign event using X resources.

this is one of the many ideas that confuses me...what does it benefit to 'close' the DOE?! what would that do to a little ole state like OK?!...

It would give more power to individual states with how they oversee public education. For a little ole state like OK my speculation is it would allow people like Walters more influence in how children of the state are educated. He's probably the worst example though as I would guess the majority of people at his level aren't using the job as a political stepping stone.

If you Google it (I did) there are more nefarious reasons but true or not most of it seemed like political fodder.

this is one of the many ideas that confuses me...what does it benefit to 'close' the DOE?! what would that do to a little ole state like OK?!...
I don't see the positive to ending DOE at the federal level. It just gives states full control over setting education requirements... So if people move or want to go to college out of state do states acknowledge and accept diplomas from all other states? I could scenario's where a state that values education doesn't accept diplomas from a state where public education is a train wreck.

Back