Trump 2024 Run Thread

This isn't really going to increase his visibility or reach much, if at all.

There has long been a X/Twitter account that just reposts each and every Truth Social Media post Trump makes. It's been up almost from the day he was kicked off X/Twitter.
That post has actually been made as an ad, so visibility will definitely be there.

I'm also seeing that the EU sent a letter to Elon and wingers are screaming "election interference".

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Just like picking Vance for VP, I don't see how any of this reaches past his core crazy MAGA voters. They just keep doubling down on crazy alt right internet bros.
All Trump knows to do is double-down. He stumbled into the redneck/hillbilly fan club via a pro wrestling stunt. Pence brought the broader evangelical base. But he was a “traitor” so Trump doubles down on hillbillies by picking JD Vance. Not sure he realizes he put half his Venn diagram at risk. So, Jordan Klepper has job security through at least November.

Expect Trump to lie, double-down, and attack others (projecting). All while litigating and grifting. That’s the limit of his strategy.

Jim Jordan: We spent the last 50 years working to overturn Roe. Trump is the only president to show up for the anti-abortion movement. He put three anti-abortion rights justices on the Supreme Court. Let’s make sure we talk that way and stay that way

Just a neverending source of entertainment. And I have people I know on FB that remain ever supportive...
3d3b398f05b3a3e45aef328449939472.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Trump asks for Musk’s help to destroy the Department of Education even though he knows “not every state will do great” and implies only 35 states will do well under his plan because they have the advantages of the "sun, the water, the whole thing."

Trump’s conversation with Elon Musk has been a complete disaster. Trump is rambling and veering off into weird places, campaigning against Joe Biden, and praising North Korea.

Elon Musk: “Hiroshima and Nagasaki were bombed but now they're full cities again.”

Donald Trump: “That's great. That's great.”

Musk: “Yeah so it's not as scary as people think.

The United Auto Workers filed federal labor charges against former president Donald Trump and businessman Elon Musk after a high-profile conversation Monday evening on Musk’s social media platform X, the union said Tuesday.

The unfair labor practices charges that the autoworker’s union filed with the National Labor Relations Board allege that during their conversation, Trump and Musk illegally threatened and intimidated workers who engage in protected labor activity, such as strikes.

Read more:

Back