Trump 2024 Run Thread

The line of they are letting all these people in and then he took a look... Is he combining immigration with the shooting? That guy was born in the US to American parents.
He’s probably conflating it with this, which authorities believe was unrelated to the actual attempt.

“A law enforcement official told CNN that investigators have not found evidence that Merchant had any connection to the shooting in Butler, Pennsylvania.”

Former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown sets the record straight on former President Donald Trump’s comments about Kamala Harris and a harrowing “helicopter ride.” https://abc7ne.ws/3yza6lJ
I liked how the article ended:

Trump campaign spokesperson Karoline Leavitt declined to explain the discrepancies in Trump's story when asked about it Friday on Newsmax.

"I would just refer you to President Trump's statement and what he said yesterday," Leavitt said. "The president has a lot of amazing stories from his life."

Man in Near Helicopter Crash with Trump Says Former President Confusing Him for Willie Brown: 'I Guess We All Look Alike' https://ow.ly/wzN350SVa4R

Speaking to reporters on Thursday, Trump recounted the supposed near death tale of him and Brown, but Nate Holden, a former Los Angeles city councilman and state senator, told Politico on Friday that the former president is mixing up two Black men because he was the one in the helicopter with Trump.

“Willie is the short Black guy living in San Francisco,” he said. “I’m a tall Black guy living in Los Angeles.”

According to Trump’s version of events, Brown joined him on the helicopter and shared “terrible” things about Vice President Kamala Harris. The two were previously in a relationship.

Holden told Politico that the helicopter event happened around 1990 when Trump was looking to build property in Los Angeles. While flying to Atlantic City, the two pilots told their passengers that some equipment was done and they’d need to make an emergency landing. The group, which also included attorney Harvey Freedman, Trump’s late brother Robert Trump, and Barbara Res, a former executive for Trump, eventually made it to New Jersey with some heavy turbulence.

Today, Celine Dion’s management team and her record label, Sony Music Entertainment Canada Inc., became aware of the unauthorized usage of the video, recording, musical performance, and likeness of Celine Dion singing “My Heart Will Go On” at a Donald Trump / JD Vance campaign rally in Montana.

In no way is this use authorized, and Celine Dion does not endorse this or any similar use.

…And really, THAT song?

“The kind of rhetoric Donald Trump used is the kind of rhetoric the North Koreans use.”

Trump’s threat of “fire and fury” against North Korea was reminiscent of the words of a dictator.

Today, Celine Dion’s management team and her record label, Sony Music Entertainment Canada Inc., became aware of the unauthorized usage of the video, recording, musical performance, and likeness of Celine Dion singing “My Heart Will Go On” at a Donald Trump / JD Vance campaign rally in Montana.

In no way is this use authorized, and Celine Dion does not endorse this or any similar use.

…And really, THAT song?

He is dead in the water right now so it kinda makes sense

Apparently he still owes the city of Bozeman from his 2018 rally there

Lots were wondering why Trump's plane was diverted yesterday

1000002752.png

“It was a large crowd,” the Getty Images photographer tells The Daily Beast, adding that the pictures he took clearly “speak to that.”

I've been seeing this on twitter and these MAGA people are cut from the same cloth as flat earthers... Anything that contradicts what they're told by their cult leader is just fake or AI. It's embarrassing for humanity. There's literally multiple videos of this event and they just can't believe that they're wrong.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Back