Trump 2024 Run Thread

Dude legit said the VP is an insignificant position and at the same time tries to convince his followers the VP weilds more power than Congress and the POTUS combined and can just fix everything at will

1000002765.png

Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

I've been seeing this on twitter and these MAGA people are cut from the same cloth as flat earthers... Anything that contradicts what they're told by their cult leader is just fake or AI. It's embarrassing for humanity. There's literally multiple videos of this event and they just can't believe that they're wrong.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Judi Dench GIF
I Hate Waiting Sam Smith GIF by Apple Music

To be honest, kinda forgot this site was still here even though I still have the sub. Lol. After OP shuttered I replaced arguing with the wingers on here with arguing with flat earthers on FB. It was a pretty direct replacement. They're both so easily debunked that it's baffling how they can actually maintain their beliefs. They're both cults that are just fueled by conspiracy theories driven by misinformation or outright lies. The only difference between flat earthers and MAGA is that flat earthers don't have spray tan messiah leading them.

To be honest, kinda forgot this site was still here even though I still have the sub. Lol. After OP shuttered I replaced arguing with the wingers on here with arguing with flat earthers on FB. It was a pretty direct replacement. They're both so easily debunked that it's baffling how they can actually maintain their beliefs. They're both cults that are just fueled by conspiracy theories driven by misinformation or outright lies. The only difference between flat earthers and MAGA is that flat earthers don't have spray tan messiah leading them.

Here he goes by Felonious Trump.

When Jesse Ventura thinks you're too much?.... Yikes...

So, how much longer until the RNC has to replace Trump and "violate democracy" like they accused the Democrats of since Harris didn't win a primary?

Who are they going to replace him with? I think if they had a halfway viable candidate, he'd be gone already. They should probably just embrace RFK jr and his brain worms at this point.

Who are they going to replace him with? I think if they had a halfway viable candidate, he'd be gone already. They should probably just embrace RFK jr and his brain worms at this point.
I think at this point he has to step down and then I guess Vance gets bumped up to Pres and who knows who gets the new VP nod from them. I don't know legally how that works. Or the GOP voters just reject him in Nov by voting for any other option and he'd essentially lose power and go away.

Personally, I think the GOP lost their balls and are terrified to upset Trump and they did this to themselves. They stood by and allowed him build a cult following, all to "own the libs" and now if they upset him, he can turn that base against them with a single rambling unhinged "truth" (or whatever they call their posts on his Twitter copycat). By now it's obvious that the MAGA base is going to be behind Trump no matter what so I'm not sure how they're going to play this.

Personally, I think the GOP lost their balls and are terrified to upset Trump and they did this to themselves. They stood by and allowed him build a cult following, all to "own the libs" and now if they upset him, he can turn that base against them with a single rambling unhinged "truth" (or whatever they call their posts on his Twitter copycat). By now it's obvious that the MAGA base is going to be behind Trump no matter what so I'm not sure how they're going to play this.

He may have to just go back to X soon

"The company behind Former President Donald Trump’s social media platform Truth Social reported a net loss of $16.4 million in the second quarter on Friday...Revenue fell to $836,900 from $1.19 million a year earlier — a 30% hit."

Finally, Trump/X is back on Twitter. Now he can go back to making a bigger and bigger fool of himself on there for more of the world to see! That Truth Social is losing money implies that enormous numbers of people were not getting on there.

Last edited:
Aaaaannnnndddd seems like he is going back today

View attachment 6431
Maybe an attempt to salvage his campaign AND Twitter/X. This is from the Prof G podcast this morning:
“And the reality for X is that their revenue has fallen 83 percent in the past two years.

They went from 700 million in quarterly revenue to just over a hundred million in the most recent quarter.”

Back