Trump 2024 Run Thread

🚨Right-wing political pundits Nick Fuentes and Laura Loomer have launched attacks on former president Donald Trump's current campaign strategy.

"You have alienated us. You have ignored us. You don't listen to our concerns. We have been left behind."

🚨Right-wing political pundits Nick Fuentes and Laura Loomer have launched attacks on former president Donald Trump's current campaign strategy.

"You have alienated us. You have ignored us. You don't listen to our concerns. We have been left behind."

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

I'm honestly suprised at this. Trump has been good for at least one or more racially charged comment or tweet/truth social post a day since Kamala Harris entered the race.

People have been on their knees for trump no matter what he does, and he's done a lot of really terrible things. Now that he might not win, and he's old and floundering, people are abandoning ship. What a world.

I don't think trump cares what happens at the polls, tbh. He thinks SCOTUS, his fake electors, and people refusing to certify will give him the win.

I do proclaim to not like Trump.

But this obsession with race that the media has "the first 'x' person to do 'x'", will never sit well with me. And I'd imagine a large % of the population feels the same. It's not a great place where if anyone dares question the reason race or gender is brought up, they are instantly labeled as racist or sexist. Keep in mind if you watched the video - journalists were just waiting to jump on him for not agreeing with every word they say.

The left groupthink is just as bad as the rights. Both are pathetic. For @GOGETUMPOKE and @BoutDemPokes, I'm basically a communist drag queen. To you, I'm a mouthpiece for Trump in disguise.

I don't care what you think about it being weird - it doesn't change the fact that the media is infatuated with race and gender. Hell, if it wasn't for them, I highly doubt Trump would have ever been elected in 2016. He RAN on how bad the media is and won. And Jesus H. if they aren't going to put that tyrannical f*ck back in the WH AGAIN with their postering. It's like they don't understand (or maybe they do) what drives Trumps supporters.

So I guess keep at it and see what happens. Because we're all gonna pay for this.
You might be surprised that I agree with pretty much everything you said, except I didn't know you were a drag queen but I never thought of you as one before! :)

Again. Who cares if he had a helicopter emergency with someone years ago? It would not add anything to his candidacy or ability to be president.

Theres three options here.
1. He can't tell the difference between some made up memory or real life. In which case he REALLY doesn't have it mentally to be POTUS.
2. He knows he's lying and thinks there is some gain to him about continuing to push this lie.
3. It actually happened but for some reason no one else there that day is willing to admit it, in which case my question is why.

Again. Who cares if he had a helicopter emergency with someone years ago? It would not add anything to his candidacy or ability to be president.

1. He can't tell the difference between some made up memory or real life. In which case he REALLY doesn't have it mentally to be POTUS.
2. He knows he's lying and thinks there is some gain to him about continuing to push this lie.
3. It actually happened but for some reason no one else there that day is willing to admit it, in which case my question is why.

He is thinking of the wrong politician

Former president Donald Trump insisted again Friday that he took a dangerous helicopter ride with former San Francisco mayor Willie Brown, telling the New York Times that he would release flight records.

Trump repeats dangerous, debunked lies from right-wing online conspiracy theorists about Algerian boxer Imane Khelif who won Olympic gold today.

Hate and division is what he has left.

He doesn't have the words to motivate anymore.

Back